20 💋

Jin stood next to his boss, concerned about his well-being.

That man. The perfectionist who was always on time, who made sure that everything in Volts Edge was in order, clean, and spotless. Had shown up to his own company, with the messiest appearance he's ever had.

Dark circles were under his eyes.

Shoes untied, snaking around the floor and causing him a disturbance within every step he took.

Loosened tie, belt undone, and his button-up might as well be called a button-less as most of the buttons weren't even connected, or aligned in the correct order, which was in a straight row. Instead, his buttons were in a strange, zig zag line that didn't cover up any of his, now exposed, skin.

"Namjoon, what the hell happened to you, man?" One of his friends spoke.

"I... Had a wild night last night..." He hiccups with a laugh. Some of his workers were in complete shock to see the man in front of them.

This wasn't like Namjoon at all.

What could have happened last night?

"Seokjin, please bring a coffee to my office, with caffeine, please. I have to... Go wash up. I look like a mess, man." Namjoon walked away to the restrooms while Jin headed to the coffee dispenser.

He carefully prepared Namjoon's warm and energizing drink while contemplating whether or not to add sugar or not. To not be in doubt, he just brought him three small packets of sugar on the side, then he entered his office.

While he slowly placed the coffee cup down, the door made a loud noise. Jin ignored it after relaxing his body from the jump scare the noise caused him.

However, the matter was no longer ignored, the moment the young man attempted to exit his boss's office.

"It locked? How did it lock all of a sudden?" He questioned, attempting to force the door open by pushing down on the handle, roughly.

No matter what he did, the door just wouldn't budge.

Jin sighed, feeling defeated by the polished doorknob, which would deny his exit within each time he turned and twisted it from side to side.

"I guess I'll just rest here for a little bit while Namjoon returns and unlocks the door."

Time went by so slow, Jin's eyes swelled up, feeling heavier by the minute. The man said he would simply rest for a moment, but in that moment of waiting for someone to open the door, he shamelessly turned his body over to his side and rested his head on one of the pillows Namjoon had on his couch for display.

• ° Meanwhile ° •

Namjoon was still staring at himself in the bathroom mirror, seeing just how much of a mess he was.

"He really messed me up last night. Shit.. It's the last time I'm going to his place. If this happens again, I could end up losing not only my state of mind, but my position as an entrepreneur as well." The man thought to himself, reflecting on his current position.

He didn't want to lose the one thing that has meaning to him. Losing Volts Edge would mean losing not only a great amount of money, or the time he invested in making the entire building, but it would also mean disappointing his family.

His father's business is more than a mere building facility: To Namjoon, his father's company was and always will be the only thing he holds dear to his heart.

It's not only about the money he's made, but the memories he had created with his father within the building, and with his friends as well.

He cherishes every moment he's lived in this place. The thought of losing all that he has makes the man feel like a failure, and motivates him in trying harder to be better.

"I have to get changed. I can't work with clothes that smell like alcohol!" He rushed out of the bathroom, popping a tiny square-shaped gum into his mouth to release the smell of tequila and replace it for a nice minty fresh scent.

When he walked into his office, he quickly opened a hidden drawer he uses to store any extra clothing of his, just in case he has any accidents throughout the day and ruins a piece of clothing.

The man is a perfectionist, but he's also quite clumsy and often spills drinks or food over his expensive suits, ruining them until he gets to wash them when he gets home.

"Let's see...

Pants in the bottom drawer.

Handkerchiefs in that drawer.

Seokjin on the couch.

Long sleeve shirts, button ups, ties...

SEOKJIN-" He quickly covered his mouth, being mindful of the sleeping man on his couch
who was currently squeezing one of his display pillows as if it were a lover.

Namjoon would act professional and tell the man to leave his office with a serious tone, just to make sure that the scenario never occurs again, yet he didn't.

Caught up in the position Jin had fallen asleep, Namjoon was rather solicitous, than upset
or angry.

Believing in the clock that was on his watch, the man estimated that Jin would keep sleeping for at least fifteen minutes more, if he had recently fallen into the deep slumber he was in now.

So, with little concern, Namjoon felt his sleeves, unbuttoning the first two round, shiny buttons around his lower sleeve, reaching his wrists.

He smoothly slipped his shirt off, folding it before storing it away to his dirty clothes hamper, which he kept away in the clothing compartments of his drawers.

The next piece he removed were his pants. Due to the fact that they had gotten stained with cake frosting, Namjoon had no other choice but to slip them down and replace them for clean ones.

But to his dismay, the few set of spare pants he had in one of his many drawers, happened to be locked with a key he couldn't find.

"Come on. I left them on here the last time! Where could I have..." He then remembered the last time he had that very key in the palm of his hand.

~flashback~

"Namjoon! There's no time!! Just bring your keys and that's it!" While his workers were rushing him to an important event he had to attend, Namjoon ripped one of his keys out of his key holder which hung on the wall beside his desk.

Once he had obtained the key he needed, the man realized there was another key stuck to it. Within the rush of leaving, Namjoon vanished the key out of his hands when he flung
the small metal object into his couch.

~~~

Now that he vividly remembered the place his key is currently located at, Namjoon walked over to the couch where Jin lay, curled up, hugging one of the few pillows in the comfy piece of furniture.

"Target spotted... Underneath my secretary's ribcage." The shiny, silver key was lying underneath Jin, sinking into the crease he was creating on the couch, with his own body weight.

Namjoon reached down, slipping his hand underneath Jin's ribcage. While grabbing the key, he felt something was now grabbing him.

Or someone, to be specific.

Before he could retreat back with his key, the man was found lying on top of Jin's waist, being straddled my his hands.

"Seokjin, wake up. You're dreaming." He roughly tapped on the man's shoulder, yet the man opened his eyes and stayed in the same exact position.

He held Namjoon down, parting the elastic waistband of his boxers, slipping his hand inside to feel around the man's length.

"I'm Gemini. I know exactly what I'm doing, Daddy. "

"You're... Who? And... What did you just call me?"

~~~