17 💋

Jin was holding the older man by his arm, begging him to stay.

"B-B-Byungwoo, wait. Don't tell him, please! If he finds out, he'll be pissed at me!" His begging didn't stop the older from speaking his mind.

The moment they spotted Mister Jang, Byungwoo turned the man over and crumbled his shirt up into his fists, threatening to sue the club for the abusive behaviour he had towards Jin and the other strippers, who the man has also seen with a few bruises.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MAN TOLD YOU, BUT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. TELL HIM, SEOKJIN!" The anger Jin felt towards Mister Jang at the moment, made him want to expose the man, rather than defending him from the trouble he was in.

"YES YOU DID! You did THIS!" He took his shirt off in public, exposing his injuries to every man in the club, shocking everybody around him.

"You coward! How could you do this!" A crowd of men began to pour ice filled drinks over Mister Jang, leaving the club with anger.

Within the fight, Jin escaped safely and made his way towards Hyunseok's car, leaving the club as fast as he could.

The mess he was in now was much greater than before. Jin knows that Mister Jang has his ways of cleaning his name through money and negotiations between his men, so this definitely wasn't over.

It was far from over.

His heart was pounding, feeling alleviated and anxious at the same time.

On one hand he was happy that the man finally got what he deserved, but on the other, he was absolutely terrified, knowing that he now runs the risk of getting another merciless whooping from him, if he ever encounters him again.

After all, he hadn't quit the job. He just caused his boss trouble and possibly put his life at
risk by exposing him for the abuser than he is.

"CHRIST ON A BIKE!" His phone rang, startling him to death. Jin checked the caller ID before answering.

"Hello?" He sounded tipsy because of the drinks he had, but no more tipsy than the man who replied to him on the other line.

"Heeeeey, SEOK to the J. I... And what comes next? OH! N!! JINNIE, POO!!! It's me!! Your wombmate!" Hyunseok slurred.

Jin knew he himself was drunk, but now listening to Hyunseok's slurred speech, the amount of alcohol in his body didn't compare to the one in his twin's.

"Wombmate? That's the best pun you've pulled since birth, Seok 2!" Jin shouted, feeling his head float around, giving him the giggles.

"Shhh, the baby's asleep! DOn'T- Hic! Wake- Him UuuuuUP!!" He hiccups, making Jin laugh again.

"You had A BABY?? With who?" He asked.

"Ohhhhh, I didn't give birth!! My friend is the baby! Here, listen to him! He's driivinggg!"
Hyunseok passed the phone onto the guy who was driving him halfway home.

"Hey, Jin!! How are you?" Jin's eyes widened.

"Ho...Hoooooly shit. IT'S A TALKING BABY!! Hi, talking baby! It's uuuurrrr uncle JINNIE! Hic!" Jin hiccups, feeling bubbles build up in his stomach.

"Goo! Goo! Gaga!"

"WOOOOO, CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE. Rara, ah, ah, ahhh. ROma." Thinking that Hyunseok's friend was singing a Lady Gaga song.

"Alright, I'll let you two sing your duet while I drive home!" Jin shouted, realizing what he had just said, feeling the alcohol wearing off on his body.

"YOU'RE WHAT? DRIVING!?" Hyunseok shouted on the other line.

"Oops..."

~~~