84 💋

Jin's POV:

"I can't see!!" My biggest fear had come to life, as I guided my body into the unknown, desperately trying to find a way to cope with the anxiety I had developed.

I shut my eyes and slid down to a corner in the house, hugging my knees while accepting the fact that I had gone blind again. And just when I thought that I had lost it all, and that I was never going to see again, a light illuminated the darkness I was in, pulling me away from the dark thoughts I was getting.

"Namjoon." I shut my eyes and sighed, deeply. Soon, laughter filled the living room while Namjoon and I started babbling to each other like babies.

"Are these mine?" Namjoon asked, staring down at his OWN two feet before proceeding to ask them permission if he could walk. "Come on, leggy leggies! Too the roo-" My eyes widened when Namjoon leaned back and started to fall down the stairs.

After skipping five whole steps, his fall came to an end when my arms shielded his body from getting injured. I held him tightly, asking him if he was okay, to which he just nodded and thanked me for saving him.

"Let's use your leggies to make it up the stairs safely, yeah?" He gave me another quick nod, readjusting himself upwards while I helped him get upstairs without anymore accidents.

We finally landed inside of the room, and tumbled onto each other, groaning while trying our best to get in the bed. However, since we were so drunk, our vision was blurry, and all that we could do, for the next ten minutes, was laugh non-stop.

My throat was aching from how hard I was laughing, while Namjoon was on the verge of tears from his own cackling. I don't know what we drank during the cocktail hour at the wedding, but I'm glad that we drank it.

The reason why I didn't remember what drink got us the most drunk, is because we didn't have one simple alcoholic beverage. Hyunseok and Jaebum had the bright idea of challenging us to see who could drink the most, and needless to say... I think that those two are going to skip their honeymoon or spend it in the hospital, intoxicated.

Now that I think about it, it makes me want to laugh. And now that I'm laughing, Namjoon is laughing again... Oh, here we go again.

"R- remember when they sat them on those chairs and lifted them up?" Namjoon said.

"Remember? How can I forget?! I was the one who lifted Hyunseok! And also the one who had to carry him when the chair broke. Man, he landed on my back so roughly. I think I left my lungs on the dance floor." The veins on my neck showed from how hard I was laughing. It's possibly one of the best feelings ever.

I love being happy.

But I love sharing my happiness with Namjoon even more. If it weren't for him, then I probably wouldn't be laughing at this moment. I owe him so much. I just want to make him happy for as long as I can.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Namjoon caught me staring at him, so I just winked at him, standing up.

"Do you want to dance with me?" The man stood up from the floor we were previously laying down on, and reached out to grab my hand. At first, I thought that he was going to start dancing by my side. But NO, he pushed me out of the way to choose a song to dance to.

I, feeling dizzy and drunk, flew over the bed and landed on a rug. Namjoon was about to grab me, when he turned his back around and turned the volume all the way up without realizing it. The music hadn't started yet, so in the meantime, he climbed over the bed and helped me get back up on my feet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you. Are you okay?" With the look he was giving me, how can I not be okay? I felt as though I was staring at an angel.