68 💋

Not all was true, but not all was a nightmare either. In reality, Hyunseok had killed Mister
Jang, but was never shot or found guilty of committing the murder, as the police had found another man's fingerprints on the gun that Hyunseok had used to shoot Dongyul with.

The victim that was found guilty of killing Mister Jang, just so happened to be one of his gang members. Hyunseok had, in fact, escaped from the men who were chasing after him
In hopes of hunting him down, and eventually made it back to his agency and told his boss about everything.

His boss was relieved, yet scolded Hyunseok for partly failing his mission in not helping the rest of the victims escape with him, however, the police took matters into their own hands and the women were all brought to safety.

Hyunseok's boss rewarded him for risking his life in order to save the victims, by giving him a large amount of money and a badge in honor of his heroic efforts.

When he made it back to his apartment, he was still hyperventilating from what he had gone through in order to complete his mission. The trauma he experienced when getting raped by Dongyul left him mentally and physically unstable for a moment.

The first thing he did when he arrived home, was rinse himself off with a warm shower, to wash away the pain he felt, and to help him reevaluate his life choices.

Hyunseok never imagined that being a secret agent meant he would have to go through such extremes as to losing his own virginity. Acting as a drug dealer came natural to him, as it wasn't his first time pretending to be someone else, in order to expose someone.

But when going through such a traumatic experience, he decided to resign from the agency he was working in, and began to work with Seokjin at Volt's Edge, once Seokjin started working again as well.

Namjoon was more relieved than ever, and stays in contact with the twins day and night.

Not just because they work for him, but because he wanted to keep them safe at all cost. He even hired more body guards at Volt's Edge, just to ensure the safety of both the twins as well as the rest of his workers, and his own self as well.

 He even hired more body guards at Volt's Edge, just to ensure the safety of both the twins as well as the rest of his workers, and his own self as well

~~~

"Boss! We have a new report from the Benders, they agreed on drilling us!" Namjoon spilled a foam cup that contained water, all over his table, by hearing what Seokjin had just said.

"They WHAT?"

"My mistake. They agreed on "Drilling" as in, constructing the cafeteria on a Saturday!"

A sigh left Namjoon's mouth, followed by a shaky laughter that turned into pure joy when joining Seokjin's, as they shared a short laugh with the Secretary's funny misunderstood
information he distributed to him.

Afterwards, Seokjin attempted to leave the office when hearing a simple "Okay" from Namjoon. However, he didn't exit the office without earning a small peck on the lips, which his lover surprised him with on his way out.