63 💋

Later that night, when hearing his parents snoring in a room next to his, Seokjin silently made his way towards Hyunseok's bedroom and woke him up by tossing a bag onto his belly, startling him.

"Agh! Seokjin, what are you doing?" Seokjin covered his brother's mouth, helping him get up.

"Get dressed, we're leaving." 

"Leaving?! Where are we going?" Hyunseok brother whisper-shouted, putting on a pair of jeans and throwing a hoodie over his head. And before he knew it, he was packing up his music equipment and exiting the house with Seokjin.

"Seokjin, before I close this door... Are you sure you want to do this?" Seokjin nodded, without a single doubt in his head. He wanted to be with Hyunseok no matter what.

Even if it meant leaving everything behind, he didn't care. Seokjin was ready and so was Hyunseok, to take on the world and follow their own dreams, together.

"Then we can kiss this place goodbye, wombmate." Seokjin started to giggle and Hyunseok noticed, offering him a smile.

"What's with the laugh, huh?"

"Wombmate sounds funny. Did you just come up with that?" They looked at each other and both started to chuckle.

"Yes. Yes, I did. Do you like it?" Seokjin nodded.

"Hey, it could have been worse. I was thinking on "Placental Mammals.", "Sack Sharers" and "Cellmates", so be thankful I didn't pick either one of those." The other gave Hyunseok a strange stare of wonder and confusion.

"Kindly explain the meaning behind each name, Hyunseok." Hyunseok nodded.

"I will, but let me make a quick call first. I'll tell you later on, okay?" Seokjin agreed, having no choice but to say yes and wait to see who his brother was going to call.

~~~

“Alright. Just call me when you're nearby, or if you get lost. Yeah, okay. Bye, see you later.” Hyunseok finally ended his call, staring down at Seokjin who was looking back at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Will you tell me the meanings now?" His pout made Hyunseok laugh.

"I have no other choice, do I? Haha, fine, fine. The first name is "Placental Mammals".

I just thought it was a funny way of describing us within a placenta, and now I'm envisioning us as a mammoth because the word "Mammal" reminds me of the word "Mammoth"... Just ignore me. Shh! Stop laughing so loud!" Hyunseok tried to shush his brother, but he couldn't contain his own laughter after a while.

"A- And what's the other?" Seokjin asked when he was finally able to speak properly, wiping a tear from his eye, which developed from laughing so much.

"The second one is "Sack Sharers"... Which sounds WAY too inappropriate. I'm glad I didn't go for that." Hyunseok cracked up, and Seokjin followed behind, covering his own mouth to not sound so loud and obvious.

"Well, when we're inside of our mother's gestational sac, it acts as our home and it's a huge sack full of water, like a water balloon, right?"

"How do you even know what that even IS, Hyunseok? You're insane, Seok Seok!!" Seokjin laughed while slapping Hyunseok's arm.

"But, yes. I'm aware of it. And I'm glad you didn't go for "Sack Sharers", I personally like Wombmates." Seokjin smiled.

"Good, I thought of that for so long. So even if you didn't like it, I was gonna stay with that one anyways." Hyunseok grinned, placing his hand around the other.