82 💋

[♥ Author's Note: Listen to the song above with headphones ♥]

Slow and steady, the men made their way to the alter, where Namjoon released Hyunseok from his grip, so that he could hold onto his mother, who was going to be walking him down the aisle.

Everything was silent for a moment, and then the trumpets started playing. A line of soft violin strings tuned in and enhanced the music, as Hyunseok started to walk down the aisle with his mother. His eyes sparkled when seeing Jaebum was at the very end of the aisle, holding his hands together, breathing out ever so slightly.

He could tell that the younger was just as nervous as he was, and that only made him feel more nervous, almost emotional, seeing how close he was getting to him.

Hyunseok's mother left his side and went to stand by his father, leaving Hyunseok with Jaebum. The couple stared at each other with heart eyes, and almost salty tears brimming out of the very corners of them.

Hyunseok held back on crying, and smiled at Jaebum.

"I'm not a little bitch. I'M not gonna cry. I'm not a little bitch. I'm not a little bitch." Jaebum thought, seconds before a sob escaped his mouth, when holding hands with Hyunseok, seeing how breathtakingly gorgeous the groom was.

"Everyone, please be seated." Announced the priest who was going to marry them. Following his command, the people sat down and looked up at the grooms who looked at each other with joy piercing through their irises from how in love they were.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God, to join this man and this quite sparkly man, in holy matrimony to end with one phase of their lives, and for them to enter a new one." The minister continued.

"As of today, you, Choi Jaebum, will stop being Mommy and Daddy's little boy. And you, Kim Hyunseok, will stop being Mommy and Daddy's little boy, to become men. And to begin a new chapter in your lives, as husband and husband." Jin and Namjoon were secretly intertwining hands with each other, staring at the pre weds as the ceremony went on.

"Daejung isn't here yet. I wonder what happened." Jin thought, turning his head around everywhere, as his eyes became teary when focusing on Hyunseok, who looked as if he was about to shed a few tears, staring directly at his fiancée.

Namjoon smiled, staring at Jin. Seeing him happy made him feel happy as well. He knew that his lover deserved all of the happiness in the world that he was feeling at the moment, to make up for all of the pain he had gone through in his past.

Sooner or later, Hyunseok held a piece of paper in his hand, trembling, slightly.

"You were my first love, and hopefully now, you'll be my last.

Your charms captivated me, and made me fall for you at first sight.

Your hands held me tightly when I needed a secure embrace.

I want to wake up to your smile, every morning. Because without it, I don't think I would function in this world.

J...Jaebum-" He let out a laugh, wiping a tear that descended from his cheek.

"I love you so much, you mean everything to me. I'm so eager to embark on this life-long journey with you, my love.

I vow to love, cherish, and to take care of you for as long as I shall live. And maybe even after that, so if you see a ghost making chicken noodle soup for you while you're sick, don't be alarmed.

That's just me making a home remedy for you to get better." A few different laughs echoed around the church, while others began to get emotional. Especially Jin, who was about to cry.