21 💋

The next thing he knew, Seokjin, his own secretary, was seducing him with words he never knew would come out of such an elegant man's mouth.

Jin's hand gently wrapped around Namjoon's length, making him bite his lip while he readjusted himself, switching positions on the couch with the man, who was now underneath him.

Namjoon tensed up, unsure of what to do, or what was even happening.

He closed a single eye, squinting it roughly while scooting away from the man on top of him.

"What the hell! What are you doing!! Get out. Get out of my office right now."

He breathed out, feeling a weird combination of being aroused and infuriated all at once,
keeping him from thinking straight.

Jin powered down, slipping out of his double personality trance of Gemini, and going back to his old self.

"I'm so sorry, Namjoon. I... Did I hurt you? Please tell me I didn't do anything stupid! PLEASE. Are you okay?" Jin's eyes widened, seeing Namjoon was practically stood naked in front of him, with nothing but his boxers on.

"OH GOD-" He spasmed, feeling a slight twist in his neck as he saw how he had left Namjoon.

"I... I have to go. I'm sorry." Without saying a word, Namjoon swallowed deeply and ran over to Jin, grabbing his wrist. He turned him over, seeing his chest inflate faster within each breath he would take.

Jin stared into the man's eyes, feeling his heart rate run wild, beating abnormally fast.

"Not a word to this about anyone in this office. Understood?" He gulped, taking in the serious side of Kim Namjoon.

"Yes, boss... I- I mean, Namjoon." Jin stuttered, walking away from his boss.

"Go on. Please, head back to your office." He obeyed the man's command, straightening his back while heading out.

Namjoon sighed, deeply, the moment Jin was gone.

"What's this?" He quietly spoke to himself, staring down at a mug with steam emitting from the liquid substance within it.

It was the dark, caffeinated coffee he had asked for. And right beside the coffee, were three small packs of sugar and a spoon.

Namjoon felt terrible for being so rude to Jin, yet he didn't even understand why.

At the end of the day, he remained one level higher than his workers, being the most successful man in his business, because, he was the owner, after all.

But even after firing so many secretaries before, Namjoon felt oddly sorry for yelling at his newest one, and on top of it all, threatening him into never speaking the truth of what he had just done.

Aside from feeling sorry for Jin, Namjoon also felt curious about him now and who he really was.

"I'm Gemini. I know exactly what I'm doing, Daddy." Piecing together what Jin had told him, Namjoon turned to his phone for help in understanding what the older was trying to tell him.

He unlocked his password and accessed his social media platforms, one of them being Twitter.

Once he entered, he hesitated in responding to the endless e-mails and notifications he had from the rest of his applications, to find Seokjin's Twitter page first.

"Why is it not loading? His username was Jin... Oh, but his @ was Seok... Seok... I can't remember. I'll just find him through my followers." Since Namjoon and Jin had recently started to follow each other on Twitter, the man found his account in no time.