30 💋

Gemini's POV:

"Gemini, wait! Not here!!"

Seokjin's voice might be roaming around my head, but his body wasn't allowing me to think. Namjoon was so tempting last night and I couldn't have any of him.

Now that's not fair. Is it, Jinnie?

"BITCH, HE WAS SO GOOD!! You don't know what you missed out on!" Point made.

That's exactly why I want to test him.

"Test him how, Gemini! What are you planning?" I slowly slid my hand down my pants, biting my lip.

Test who he prefers, of course! Come on, Seokjin. You know I've been dying to tease that man since the day I saw him.

Seokjin attempted to remove his hand, but I held it down.

"You'll get to do that later, NOT IN HIS CAR." Oh baby, please.

How many times haven't I had sex in a car? Huh?

Just give in. I acted as Seokjin's ecstatic drug, eliminating all innocent thoughts from his mind.

We were both shocked when a song came on in the radio.

"Firestarter... That's..." OUR SONG, SEOKJIN! Woo!! Turn it up, come on!

We, we're flying recklessly tonight.

Go on and take me higher, you can be my firestarter!♪

I can't take this anymore...

"I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU STRIP IN HERE-"

The music is taking over my body. It's too much.

My mind traveled to the sexiest men I've slept with.

Their row of abs.

Their messy, sweaty hair.

The smell of cigarettes and alcohol lingering in my tongue after each makeout session.

My pain, their thrill...

Everything I was addicted to.

I missed working at the strip club.

I missed showing off my body and getting praised.

Hearing those men shout my name.

Feeling desired.

"What did you just say?"

Desired. I want to feel desired again, Seokjin.

And you're gonna help me do it.

"How do you suppose I'm gonna do that?"

I forcefully moved my hands, quickly stripping out of my clothing, halfway.

"Gemini, DON'T! What the hell are you doing! We can't do this here!!"

Who says we can't? Namjoon's windows are tinted, meaning we can see from the outside, but no one can see us from the inside.

Come on... Don't you miss dancing?

"YES! I miss it so much. I miss Jimin, I miss the outfits, the music, the club! Everything except... Mister Jang. Oh, Gemini, I miss it so much!" When Seokjin finally cracked, I took this opportunity to strip him while he was still lost, thinking about his memories in the club.

"Wait, hey!! How did YOU- Ngh! No!! Mmmh..." I began to play with myself, making Seokjin stiffen up, while boosting the music up.

The bass within Namjoon's car was on full blast, simulating the speaker system at the club.

My body began to move drastically, remembering the sexual dance moves I used to perform at the club, on stage.

Damn, I miss that stage so much.

Seokjin eventually lost it as well, and with his energy, we both became a living incubus, craving the addictive, ecstatic drug that was made up of rough, merciless sex.

Not just any sex.

Sex with me is much more different than just Seokjin's. I'm the whole pack.

I turn into a complete freak in the sheets.

Thinking about it drives me insane.

"Gemini!! Namjoon is coming!!"

Oh, is he?

"Yes! Hurry, put your clothes back on, dumbass!!"

Aww, I don't think so.

"What? Why NOT!?" Seokjin's body struggled to grab a pair of his boxers from the floor, but I wasn't letting this dove get away so easily.

Not without testing his new sugar daddy, of course.

Look who's coming! It's DADDY!! What a pleasant surprise: He's hot.

"Fucking Gemini!! Give me back my clothes! Oh shit, shit, he's coming this way. I'M NAKED IN MY BOSS' CAR. THIS ISN'T HAPPENING..."

Why are you in such a shock, my little kitten? Don't act like you weren't all up on him last night, butt naked.

I teased, playing with Seokjin's mind.

Namjoon had a plastic bag in his hand and a pair of keys on the other. What joy! He's about to open the car.

"Fuck it, you're the one who's gonna get in trouble anyways. Good luck getting your ass kicked, byeee!! I'm out!" Seokjin stayed quiet as I smirked, grinding my junk against the seat while patiently waiting for Namjoon's arrival.

It's time to show him what this stripper can do.

~~~

"Baby, they-" Namjoon gave me a threatening look as he practically flung himself inside of his car.

"What are you doing!? OH, WHY ARE YOU NAKED? Oh man-"

"Don't act like you didn't see me naked last night, daddy." My low and seductive voice
seemed to somewhat calm the tall, brown haired man down.

I have to say, he's Daddy as fuck! Whew! What a man.

"Seokjin, put your clothes back on. This is NOT the right place or the right time. We're gonna be late." He covered me with his jacket, but I flung it to the backseat and hovered above him, unzipping his pants.

"Gemini gets what Gemini wants."

"Gemini?!"

I'll make you mine, Namjoon.

Whatever it takes, I'll make you mine.