4 💋

Jin closed the car door, stepping away from Hyunseok's expensive black vehicle to walk towards a large building made of glass.

"Damn, this is the building he owns? I'm ready to be a sugar baby for this old man, then."

His jaw hung open, surprised at how rich the building looked, up until his brother shut it for him while patting his back.

"Actually, he's not old. I found his social media on my way to pick you up, and let me just say: He's a whole daddy." His brother was now intrigued by Hyunseok's words, and desired to know more information about who Kim Namjoon really was.

More specifically, what he looked like. So, Hyunseok handed him over his cell phone to Jin so that the man could get a closer glimpse of who his boss was going to be.

"THAT'S HIM!?"

"Shh, not so loud!" Hyunseok endured his brother's screaming for the next five seconds as he attempted to take his phone back, yet the other wouldn't dare return his device without seeing all of the details on Namjoon's face.

"This is our boss?! He's hot..."

"Alright, give me back my phone before you drool on it

"Alright, give me back my phone before you drool on it." Hyunseok joked, closing Jin's jaw once again.

"What are we standing around for? Let's get in right now!" His twin excitedly exclaimed, dragging Hyunseok towards the exit of the underground parking lot they were in.

"Not so fast, bromeo! First I have something to discuss with you." The other spoke, reeling his brother back towards the car.

Jin stood up straight, waiting patiently for his brother to speak.

"The thing is... I kind of have to pose as a photographer. Namjoon doesn't know that I'm a secret agent, so that's why I have to take being a rich, professional photographer."

"You did WHAT?" Jin's reaction was just as his brother imagined it would be, so the man was unfazed by the way he was being physically injured by Jin's yelling, which was causing a disruption to eardrums.

"Do you realize the danger you've put us into, Hyunseok! Wait- what am I saying "We" for? You got your own self into this mess, so good luck getting yourself out of it. " Jin smiled, walking away, until his brother nearly choked him by jerking the male back by his collar.

"Are you TRYING to kill me?" He coughed, holding his neck collar.

"I'm trying to save you, you ungrateful sperm racer." Hyunseok joked.

"We all know that I saved our asses with that race. How else would we have developed these handsome JIN-netics? Huh? HAH, get it? Genetic? JIN-netics? H-hey, wait for me!" Jin was left running after his brother, breathlessly.

"Who's the winner of the race now, huh?"

"You... Got.... A head... start!" The other said, hyperventilating.