71 💋

18+ 💋

"Who said you were in control tonight, baby?" Namjoon immediately recognized that dark, sinful voice. "Gemini..." Now knowing that Gemini was in the game, he wanted out of what he had started with him.

"Where's Seokjin, Gemini, I don't trust you and you know that very well." He blushed, feeling his heart beat faster when Gemini slowly approached him. "I'm still here, daddy. Who said I was leaving? Trust us, please."

Having heard Jin's voice, Namjoon was caught in between trusting both him and Gemini, or stopping everything before it could get any further. However, Jin's seductive voice and personality was something Namjoon wasn't willing to go against.

Gemini is still Seokjin. And Seokjin is still his lover, so Namjoon allowed the man to do as he pleased with him.

"Alright, I'll trust you." He caressed Seokjin's face, gently. Seokjin cupped his face, softly, before pushing him onto the bed.

"You're such a good boy, Joonie. But we want you to misbehave for once, so why don't you act naughty for us? Hmm?" Seokjin grinned, slipping Namjoon's jeans off.

"Believe me, Seokjin. I'm not as angelic as you think I am."

"Prove it, then." Gemini spoke, taking over. He crossed his arms, as Namjoon raised an eyebrow at his.

"Prove it? How do I do that?" He innocently asked, unaware of the tricks Gemini and Seokjin had up their sleeve.

"Lie down, daddy. We'll be back in a few minutes."

"Don't get too impatient, you'll need to save up your stamina if you want to play with us later on." Seokjin started his sentence, and Gemini ended it for him, giving Namjoon different vibes.

He waited, nonetheless.

"Wait, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Seokjin!!" Namjoon ran outside after hearing the engine of his car suddenly power on, outside. Before he could even look out the window, "He... He took my car." Seokjin had already taken off.

His mischievous ways always caused Namjoon to laugh, but left him confused as well. But this time it was different; He was trusting Gemini with his car.

And with his Seokjin. His car could be replaced, but Seokjin couldn't. So knowing that Gemini was driving around, there was no telling what he could do. Namjoon still trusted in Seokjin's words and waited.

A few minutes later, Seokjin had returned.

"Knock knock,

"We're coming for that cock!"

"Gemini!! Stop!" Seokjin started laughing while Namjoon allowed him inside.

"What's in the box, Seokjin?" He asked, watching as the older man carried a large box to his bedroom without saying anything else except for: "You'll find out soon." And that was enough to make the younger feel very uneasy.

He took a cockring out of the wide box first, along with some lube and a pair of handcuffs. Namjoon smirked, heading towards Seokjin, who was holding the items in his hands.

"You're so naughty, my little kitten." He growled, kissing the man's neck, softly. "What do you want me to do first?" Seokjin looked at him and started to laugh.

"First I want you to think of a position to lie down in." Namjoon nodded. "Well, you could try a few different ones. Choose one that's comfortable for you." He didn't seem to be taking the hints Seokjin was giving him, and his clueless, innocence was making Seokjin giggle from the inside.