9 💋

Before Jin could even knock on the door, Hyunseok had already opened it.

"Hyunseok, I should have listen to you..."

Expecting to be scolded by his twin, Jin braced for Hyunseok to shout at him.

But was received with a hug instead, by a tearful man.

"I'm so sorry, Seokjin! I shouldn't have let you go. This is all my fault!" His twin broke down, holding Jin in his arms.

Jin started the man with a loud yelp, making him tumble back and fall over his couch.

"S...Seokjin, what happened?! Why did you scream that way?"

"I'm angry! I'm angry at you at the moment, Hyunseok. I just want to go take a shower and go to sleep." The other male responded, stomping to the bathroom, leaving his twin in shock as he ran after him.

"I'll prepare the shower for you, why don't you get your clothing for when you come out later on." Jin nodded, feeling at ease after he went to his room.

His heart ached from how rude he treated his brother. Hyunseok has always done so much for him.

Jin felt guilty for being so mean, but his mind wasn't in any way sane to be nice to even the person he loved the most, let alone, his only family.

He would feel lost without Hyunseok.

As he was walking, he was disgusted by the scent of cum and cologne that lingered on his clothing from Mister Jang.

The man couldn't even properly bend over to reach the clothes that were folded in his drawer.

His tight pants were making his pain unbearable, and kept blocking him from moving around freely, so he unzipped them and took his shoes off to become more mobile.

"Jin, the water is ready! I'll be in the living room if you need me, Seok 1!!" His brother said, shutting the bathroom door on his way out, so that the warmth of the shower would set in to keep the bathroom hot and steamy, just like Jin likes it.

"Thanks, Seok 2!" Jin kindly responded, trying to make it up to Hyunseok for his rudeness
towards him earlier.

He hates fighting with his brother, or being mean to him.

The man made it to the bathroom, still feeling the rush of adrenaline he had before, stuck
to his body while his chest tightened as he removed his pants and socks.

Saving his shirt for last, Jin mentally prepared himself to face the exact same pain he did before, expecting to handle it as well as he did when he was in the club. But sadly, that wasn't what happened.

Now that his adrenaline rush had worn off, Seokjin was left to feel one of the worst pains he has ever had to endure in the world.

He slowly turned around, rolling his shirt halfway up. To avoid the shirt from touching his back, he curved his spine as much as he could, smoothly removing the last piece of clothing off of him to see the crucifixions that were left in the form of bloody lines all over his back.

As if he was left in a trance, Jin stayed in a shock, staring at his back for a while, ignoring his surroundings.

His hands slowly trailed up the deep, dark scratches, filling them with pain with just a simple hover of the shadow his long and slender fingers created.

Even without touching his wounds, Jin felt a sharp and physical pain all around his back.

There had been a knock on the bathroom door, but it was so soft that Jin hadn't heard it the first time.