77 💋

Seokjin's POV:

"RECORD!?" Hyunseok and I eagerly nodded at Jaebum, who was surprised by the announcement I had made, on recording. Namjoon fully disagreed, and so did he, so Hyunseok and I had to beg all over again.

"C'mon, guys!! When was the last time you did something this fun, huh? And besides, you have two for the price of one." I winked, and noticed Jaebum winked back at me. The moment he did that, Namjoon pierced his eyes onto him.

"You're right, I volunteer then." He grinned, raising his hand. Jaebum also raised his hand, nodding.

"Yes, I volunteer as well. And I also want Seokjin to top me." I was shocked to see that Jaebum wanted me to top him. But what shocked me even more, was the fact that Namjoon kept on insisting on me taking him on.

"Nope. Haha, hey, dude, I want him to top my ass instead. You can take the copy."

"HA!! HE AGREES WITH ME THAT YOU'RE A COPY, HYUNSEOK." I stuck my tongue out at Hyunseok as he playfully pushed me. I just laughed, pushing him back.

"Who caressss? The copy is better than the oriJINal anyways."

"I have to admit, that pun was good." Jaebum and Namjoon's eyes were stinging from how hard they were cringing at Hyunseok's pun.

"Are you two ready, my babies?" Seokjin winked, blowing a kiss at the guys. Namjoon was shivering on the inside, but he didn't want Seokjin to know, so he nodded.

"Alright then, Hyunseok, you take Namjoon. Jae, you're CUMing, with me." Hyunseok had to slap Seokjin on the back while laughing at his joke, as the other two groaned harder.

"Save your moans for later, we haven't even started yet!" Hyunseok laughed, escorting Namjoon and Jaebum to the bedroom. The bed he had was big enough to fit more than four people. He was happier than ever for having bought such an expensive and large bed for his room. Now, all of them could fit in perfectly.

In the end, the twins decided to switch. The room felt colder than usual. It was awfully dark inside, but as soon as Seokjin turned the lights on, the heating stared to work as well, so in no time, the room began warming up.

Seokjin pressed record and held onto Namjoon's waist. "This is so strange." Namjoon spoke, pressing his lips against Seokjin's neck while undressing him.

"Trust me," With one swift turn, Seokjin had pinned the younger down on the bed. "It gets weirder." He finished his sentence and continued to strip Namjoon of his clothes. Jaebum had already stripped his own self out of his clothing while waiting for Hyunseok to return.

Hyunseok popped open a bottle of lube then massaged the slippery substance all over his length, positioning Jaebum in an odd position, unlike Seokjin who had Namjoon on all fours.

Namjoon looked over his shoulder, staring at Jaebum. Jaebum seemed confident, while Namjoon's body was shivering, and the older man noticed when he saw the way his teeth were chattering.

"Namjoon?" "ALRIGHT!"  Seokjin and Hyunseok had spoken at the same time, and since Hyunseok's voice overlapped Seokjin's, the other couldn't properly speak and remained silenced while positioning his length at Namjoon's entrance.

Holding him almost felt surreal to Seokjin. He's never topped Namjoon before, so he was a little but nervous, but since he knew Namjoon had agreed on doing this, the older had no real reason to be so worried. After all, he had Namjoon's full consent, so he didn't have to hold back on doing anything.

Or at least, that's what he thought. As he held Namjoon's hands, intertwining his fingers with his own, he noticed how cold the younger's palms felt.