8 💋

Hyunseok and Jin didn't say a word to each other afterwards. His brother thought Jin had forgotten all about Mister Jang, and was probably thinking about something else.

Knowing this eased him. But what Hyunseok didn't know, was that Jin hadn't forgotten about his boss at all.

The messages he sent him were eating him alive. He felt his neck was stiffened to a point that he was choking. His legs were shivering.

"Okay, we're getting closer now." He suddenly announced out of nowhere, breaking the silence in between him and his twin.

The other turned over to him, nodding.

"That's right, we'll make it home in no time." Jin sprinted up.

"HOME? Umm, no... You were taking me to Sin-X, right?" He asked about his job, knowing that Hyunseok passed by the club a while ago.

"Turn around right now." Jin ordered, becoming tense.

"Firstly: It's my car, I'm the driver, and I know where I'm going. And I'm not going to that
Hell you call a "job", mister." Hyunseok often babies Jin, being overly protective of him, but today, Jin had enough of being treated like a baby.

"Hyunseok, turn around. I have to get there or Lucifer will physically come to our house and it'll be much worse."

"I don't care." His brother insisted, leaving the other to suffer with the anger and anxiety he had inside.

"Hyunseok, please. I really have to be there."

"No." Unlike Seokjin, his brother Hyunseok was far more stubborn than he was. And he was much more dominant.

Whenever they had a fight, Jin would always end up losing. Rather it was physical or not,
Hyunseok was always beating him at everything.

"Then I'll go by myself." When Hyunseok stopped at a red light, Jin unlocked his car door and stepped out, but not before he felt his brother's tight grip on his wrist.

"You won't do it. I know you won't. Get back in the car, now." Jin released himself from Hyunseok, leaving him behind.

"Seokjin, get back here! SEOKJIN! HEY!!" His voice was heard less and less by Jin when he ran for his life, reaching Sin-X in no time.

When he arrived, he managed to catch his breath before entering the club, attempting to spot Mister Jang around the rest of the strippers.

"SEOKJIN, OH THANK GOD, YOU'RE BACK!" Jin received his best friend with a hug.

"Jimin! Have you seen Lucifer!!" He shouted over the loud music.

"Mister Jang is pissed! He even pushed me out of anger when he was searching for you in the club. Jinnie... I'm scared. Please leave while you can, don't confront him." The older man should have taken heed to Jimin's words, but thanks to his poor, decision-making mind, he ended up searching for Mister Jang on his own.

"I'm going to look for him!! SEE YOU AROUND, JIMINIE!!" As Jin parted ways from his best friend, it took him no time to bump into Mister Jang.

And that man was not in a good mood at all.

"BOSS, I'M BACK!" Jin's smile was slapped off of his face by his boss.

"Fifteen clients. We lost fifteen clients today. That's the exact number of times I'm going to beat the shit out of you, isn't that fun!" He grabbed the younger man by his wrist, dragging him to the changing rooms.

"Out! Everyone get the fuck out, right now." He ordered the rest of the strippers to leave all the while, holding Jin's arm roughly as the man shivered to death, next to him.