42 💋

Seokjin and Jimin straddled each other on the floor, fighting. The older felt so weak, that he was defeated by Jimin immediately, when the younger held him down, forcing him to watch as Mister Jang towered over Namjoon and held onto his waist.

Namjoon didn't even have time to stare at the older man, before he was forcefully turned over. He felt his body was getting reeled into something unknown, so he immediately tried to crawl away from it.

He attempted to fight, but his sedated body was so weak and numb, he couldn't escape.

Mister Jang groaned, yanking Namjoon's hair, while putting him on all fours. Namjoon donkey kicked him in the face, distracting the man, but his body ceased to function properly, due to the drugs that Mister Jang had previously administered to him by vein.

His head started spinning. He saw Seokjin was fighting against a man who he knew very well.

"Jimin?! What are you doing here?" Namjoon's lips parted as Mister Jang forced himself back inside of him, after roughly slapping him on the back of his head.

"I'm going to take back what's mine, my love. YOU. You were and will always be MINE! And no one else's." Jimin responded, tightening his grip on Seokjin's wrists, to keep him down.

"You know each other!?" Seokjin shouted, confused.

"Seokjin, he's the guy I told you about. He was... My first boyfriend..." Namjoon bowed his head down, unable to look at Seokjin in the eye.

"Enough of this "love" bullshit. Do you really want to know why Seokjin is so good in bed? Hmm?" Namjoon gritted his teeth, hearing Mister Jang talking about his lover.

"GO TO HELL!!" Seokjin shouted, tears threatening to spill out of him at any minute as he helplessly watched the cruelest scene unfold right before his eyes, of his abusive boss about to put Namjoon through the same hell he went through.

Namjoon kept silent, wanting nothing more than the horrible moment to be over.

Meanwhile, Seokjin didn't even want it to start. His limbs were so weak because of the way Jimin was holding him down. He held his head up and forced his to stay eyes open, to make sure that Seokjin would watch everything from start to finish.

His cold and heartless boss brutally penetrated Namjoon, keeping his locks of hair intertwined in his rough hands while he forced himself inside, deeply.

The younger felt his eyes well up at the painful sensation of his body being invaded. The sounds of Seokjin screaming made him feel much worse. He dipped his face down onto the pillow, slowly turning his head over to face Seokjin.

"Stop it!! Leave him alone!!" Seokjin was hysterical, feeling his veins pop up in his head from straining so hard to push Jimin off of his body.

"Seokjin.... Don't look at me."  Namjoon shut his eyes, momentarily.

The older never gave up in trying to pry Jimin off of him. He rolled over, attempting to shake him off, but he couldn't. Jimin was stuck onto his back like a tarantula.

Mister Jang pounded into the younger with a strong force, not even giving him a moment
of peace to breathe. He felt as if his back was getting shattered bit by bit.

"ENJOYING THE SHOW, SLUT!" The man cackled, slamming into Namjoon harder.

Namjoon felt paralyzed for a moment, but when his adrenaline rush kicked in, he was left with a wave of pain that nearly caused him to scream.

Seokjin looked around him everywhere, and found a vase a few inches away from him.

He reached for it and slammed it against Jimin, finally releasing himself from his grip. Once freed, Seokjin rushed over towards Mister Jang and grabbed him by the throat, pushing him onto the floor, keeping him off of Namjoon.

The amount of anger he has within him drove him to insanity. He threw various objects at Mister Jang, injuring him.

Suddenly, he was elevated by Jimin, who encouraged Mister Jang to hit him.

Seokjin used his legs and kicked the older man in the face, then he twisted his way out of Jimin's grip, once more, only to push him away, and retreat Mister Jang's gun.

"Get back!! I won't hesitate in blowing your fucking heads off!!" He threatened to kill the two, buying him some time to exit the club.

He wrapped Namjoon up in a bathrobe, feeling an ache in his heart as he heard the man sniffle and groan while getting out of the bed, putting on a pair of shoes.

Seokjin was beyond angry. He aimed the gun at Mister Jang, shooting him on his left thigh, then he aimed it at Jimin. Before shooting him, Seokjin looked at Namjoon's current state, and just dropped the gun, exiting the club as soon as possible.

"Hurry, let's get out of here!"

~~~