16 💋

Jin folded his sleeves, unbuttoning two or three buttons of his button up shirt, before entering the club.

Not two seconds in front of the club, and already two men had greeted him.

"Hello, my loves. Were you having fun in there?" The man did his famous wink at the two males standing in front of him with disheveled clothing and messy hair.

They had hickeys all around their necks, and were greeting Jin with raspy voices.

"Best fucking night of our lives!! We just had a threesome with this stripper named Eye Candy. He was spectacular! I repeat: Best fucking night of our LIVES! Woo!!" The men crashed onto each other, with an endless laughter.

"You two drive safely, now. Enjoy the rest of your evenings!" Jin blew a kiss at the men, feeling energetic as he entered the club.

The music had already activated his inner beast, allowing him to move freely in the hot and sweaty environment he was used to, filled with intoxicated strippers and men who kept shoving cash down their undergarments.

He thanked the bartender who handed him his favorite drink, just to get his night started
and to keep him with his energy for a long time.

Mister Jang greeted Jin with an embrace. Jin tensed up, an uncomfortable frown trailing his lips with the way he was roughly squeezed.

The lines on his back were still in the process of healing; the last thing Jin needed was to have his wounds reopened again by the man who caused him the injuries in the first place.

"He's waiting for you. Treat him extra special tonight, he's paying you very good." Jin's eyes lit up when Mister Jang handed him a stack of cash so thick, his two hands couldn't even fit it all.

"Yes, Lucifer." Jin bit down on his lips, putting the cash away in the pocket of his pants.

~~~

The bass of the music was getting to the man as he knocked on a red door, waiting for an answer.

"Come in, Gemini. I've been waiting for you, handsome." As Jin closed the door behind him, he saw a large camera, a large bed covered in rose petals, and a lot of sex toys.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting, Byungwoo." The young man apologized to the older male figure in front of him, who was filming him.

"It was worth the wait. Won't you pose for me?"

"Yes, daddy. What position do you want me to do." Jin smirked, loosening his tie.

"I want you to take a photo of yourself first, we can talk about the positions later." He obeyed the male, grabbing his camera and snapping a quick headshot of himself.

" He obeyed the male, grabbing his camera and snapping a quick headshot of himself

"Now, I want you to loosen up your tie, baby." The other demanded, moving Jin to another area around the room.

"Like this?" Jin teased, posing for the camera.