6 💋

Jin's POV:

Usually, I would be taking drugs by now before attending to my customers. This time, however, I wasn't.

At the moment, I feel so excited that sex won't even be able to wear my energy out easily.

Though taking the drug is obligated, I hid the pills underneath my mouth and spit them out into an empty bottle of soju, on my way back to the club.

"Get up." Mister Jang held my hand to boost me up on the stage, while he changed the song playing in the speaker systems.

When my stripping song came on, the fog lights turned red, shining directly onto my body.

A swarm of men from outside of the club entered one by one, filling it up to a capacity while some fought for the front seats to be closer to me.

My face lit up with a smile, seeing a familiar looking blazer on one of the men.

The blazer reminded me of the one Namjoon had on.

His hair was slicked back, with a single part covering some of his face.

Now feeling as if Mr. Kim was in my presence, something ignited in me, making my body swing like it never had before.

I went from doing a regular pole dance, to dragging my body around the floor, grinding my body against the cold tiles as they filled up with money.

"YEAH, BABY!"

"GEMINI! GEMINI! GEMINI!" An entire crowd of sweaty men were chanting my name while clinking their bottles of alcohol together.

I had lost control of my body, allowing it to do as it pleased while I focused on the man with the black blazer in front of me.

My spine arched as I slapped my hands against the cold floor, using the strength in my legs to pull myself up onto the pole, climbing it like I never have before.

With the help of my abdomen, I tightened my thighs around the pole, spinning around it,
circling and pointing at all of the men with my seductive wink, blowing kisses at them.

Kisses that meant nothing to me, but meant a lot to them, since the floor was nearly overflowing with dollar bills.

My hands were filled with oil to help my body get a better grip on the pole and to move more freely, but they were so slippery, I ended up sliding all the way down again.

To continue my act, I slutdropped, bringing myself back up in a slow and sensual way.

I spotted a few men that I knew, and some new faces. A lot of them were good looking, but none of them compared to Namjoon.

While strutting my way down the stage, I felt hands rub all around my waist, tracing down to my legs. A feeling that I was already used to, and kind of enjoyed.

I loved the tension. The feeling of being wanted, or desired by someone.

That's what kept me with adrenaline.

"Hey, handsome. Do you wanna come home with me tonight?" The man I had my eye on ever since he entered the club, was now asking me if I wanted to spend the night with him.

His blazer might be the same one Namjoon was wearing today, but this man reeked of liquor and was wearing a different cologne than the one my new, handsome boss had on earlier.

But I couldn't resist the urge to accept his offer. In fact, I couldn't resist it even if I wanted to, since he had already purchased me for one night.

"Let's go right now, baby." I wrapped my arm around him, watching the rest of the men cheer us on as we left the club.

I rolled my eyes, unable to contain my laughter as I heard them shouting continuous OH's
at us, the moment we exited the club.