15 💋

Seokjin was in just as much of a shock as Namjoon was, hearing the words that he himself had spoken out loud by mistake.

"Because of me?" The man's voice sent chills down Jin's spine.

"I have to get back to work, Namjoon. Please let me be, sir." He blinked frequently, and Namjoon sensed that the man wanted to cry.

To not make things worse for him, he simply left the man in his own.

Jin remained stood, no longer able to relax himself on his chair. While he secretly spied on Namjoon, watching him leave, he thought about who that supposed Kim Yeoshin was, and why his boss reacted to his name with such fear and discomfort.

While the hatred he felt towards Namjoon vanished, the man faced another obstacle when his phone buzzed, signalling that he had a new message.

He waited for a while.

A while turned into an hour.

An hour turned into two hours. And he ended up looking at his messages by the time he was already driving home with Hyunseok.

"Damn, my phone has been blowing up for hours." Jin spoke to his twin.

"Lucky. Mine hasn't rang at all today-" Hyunseok's phone started ringing, alarming both boys.

"Well, you can stop complaining now." Jin laughed, looking down at his phone.

"It's him again..."

When Jin was about to answer his text messages, a notification popped up from his Twitter, notifying him that he had a new follower.

"YES, I HEAR YOU! WHAT? SCREAMING? OH YEAH, THAT'S MY BROTHER. HE... SAW A SQUIRREL! YES. HE'S ALLERGIC TO THEM! YES. OKAY, I UNDERSTAND. I'LL CALL YOU LATER- Seokjin, shut the fuck up already!! OKAY. HAVE A NICE DAY! BYE!" Hyunseok could barely listen to what the boss from his agency had told him, because the moment he began talking to him, Seokjin began screaming like a maniac.

"HYUNSEOK!! SEOK 2! SPLIT SPERM OF MINE, LOOK AT THIS!!"

"What did you just call me?" Hyunseok began laughing, staring down at Jin's phone.

He began to read what his notification said.

"You have a new toll-free KIM NAMJOON!?"

"HE HAD AN ACCOUNT. I didn't even know!! This is not good. What if he finds out..." Jin frowned.

"Relax. Breathe in, breathe out. This is just one of your accounts, right?" The other asked.

Jin nodded, staring down at the profile picture Namjoon had in his Twitter account.

"Then problem solved! He won't find out about your job as a stripper, and you can follow
your prince charming in peace." Hyunseok smiled.

"But what about my followers? They follow me on my other account, Hyunseok. I'm so scared. If one of them start to follow him, then he'll see my second account through one of their retweets or likes." The pit of Jin's stomach was in a huge knot.

His brother told him not to worry, so he at least tried to relax, but his messages kept coming in and out of his phone, giving him anxiety.

"Who the hell keeps writing to you? Your phone scares me whenever a notification pops up. It's so loud!" Jin ignored his brother to attend the messages on his phone.

"It's him." Hyunseok rolled his eyes, knowing who Jin was referring to.

"Just block him, Seokjin. What does he want from you now?" That's what Jin was about to find out.