73 💋

⚠ SMUT WARNING ⚠

Namjoon's POV:

I arrived home, confused and somewhat pissed off. Seokjin lied to me and sent me off to buy Hyunseok this medication that didn't even exist in the Pharmacy. When I asked the pharmacist about it, he had no idea whatsoever of what "Zerclosiston" was, and had me waiting there for nearly fifteen minutes, checking the inventory for any medication under that name.

And guess what: Nothing! He found nothing at all. I'm not mad at Seokjin... I'm just sort of suspicions about him. He was acting so different on the call, he sounded nothing like himself, and I felt as if he were avoiding me.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm about to find out soon. I've called his phone three times already, and gave up on the third try, assuming that he was 'busy'. I just hope he isn't busy with someone else...

"What am I thinking!? No. Okay, there's no way he's-" I took the keys out of my pocket and proceeded to jam it into the keyhole to open the front door, which was already open.

In the rush of things, I forgot I had told Seokjin to unlock it for me, and ended up locking myself out.

"Haha, clumsy me." I sighed, entering the house, expecting to find Seokjin with someone else. My mind was playing with my heart, making me believe that he was cheating on me, judging by the way he had spoken to me earlier.

So I was left in somewhat of a shock when I noticed rose petals were scattered everywhere around the house. From the living room, to the kitchen, leading me all the way upstairs. I relaxed myself and put my shoes away before taking a step further.

When they were off, I closed the door behind me and a song started playing from upstairs. The lights went off and I noticed candles were lit all around me.

I jokingly shouted "Is this a ritual!", taking in the beauty of the decorations as my body finally relaxed, realizing that Seokjin had planned this whole thing.

"Is this why he needed me to stay away for so long?" My heart fluttered as I made my way upstairs. When I arrived, music started playing. I was so stunned by it, I nearly fell back, but luckily I didn't.

However, I'm not sure I was able to hold myself up any longer when seeing Seokjin.

"Seok- Seokjin? What are you doing up there? How did you manage to get that thing IN here?" He moved his lips to his mouth and silenced me, then pointed at a chair. I was still trying to figure out how he brought a pole this long and heavy up the stairs, let alone, installed it in this room, but I know that the outfit he had on was turning me on.

The short, black leather jumper he had on, complimented by his messy, wet hair and plump lips, all had me on the verge of losing it. I would have just brought him down from the pole and lay him directly down onto the bed, but I watched him perform for me with anticipation.

I smirked when he began to unzip his jumper halfway, exposing his bare chest. My muscles were going weak just by staring at him.

"Yeah!! Seokjin! Seokjin! Seokjin!" I started to clap for him and whistle, that's when he shouted "Call me Gemini, daddy," and I lost my shit.

He dropped onto the floor and started to circle the pole, killing me slowly with his teasing.

Not long after, Seokjin slowly began to unzip the rest of the jumper, revealing a pair of black lace underwear, which his erection was too big to contain within such a small piece of clothing.

But the show wasn't over yet. He walked over towards me and placed his legs on either side of my lap, grinding his hard-on against my own, sending chills to my spine while I finally got the chance to munch on his neck and leave hickeys all over his chest.

The music was getting to me. The beat was encouraging me to move, so I stood up but was pushed back down on the chair. Seokjin got down onto his knees, licking his lips with an excited smile plastered on his face. I knew exactly what he was about to do, so I helped him out by unzipping my pants and pulling my trousers down.

He wrapped his arms around my waist while I knitted my hands into his hair, messing it up as he made a mess of my body when sucking on my dick. My heart began to race from how fast he was bobbing his head, I shut my eyes as the music switched to a softer, yet more sinister soundtrack that inspired me to be sinful.

"Mmh..." My body was tingling as he moaned, sending vibrations to my cock. I couldn't help but moan along with him, parting my lips and pushing my head back, taking in this moment as if it were my last.

"Seokjin.." His eyes stared up at me, as I slightly elevated my torso to readjust myself onto the chair. My hands were still tugging at his hair, slightly thrusting his mouth into my dick, gagging him.

"Fuck, baby." I clenched my teeth while feeling the veins on the side of my neck start to pop up. Seokjin pulled away, with a grin of satisfaction painted on his face as he knew what he was doing to me.

My body was now overstimulated and sweating with the rush of blood that had now travelled down to my cock. I bend my naughty boyfriend over, spanking him before gripping onto either side of his lower back, straddling him in my legs.

He was trying to keep his position on all fours by holding himself up with his elbows, but as soon as I grabbed a hold of his neck, I slowly pushed him down so that he was now facing the pillows.

I didn't want him to suffocate in them, so I repositioned him before penetrating his hole. The bed was getting wet even before us releasing. Both of us were dripping with precum,
staining the dark red sheets, making it more visible.

Seokjin began to moan, just when I had barely made it halfway inside of him, turning me on furthermore.

While tucking my hand underneath his torso, I proudly began to thrust into him, earning a row of pleasureful moans and dirty profanities that spilled out of his mouth like a waterfall.

Before continuing, Seokjin turned himself over and climbed on top of me, making me lose my rhythm when my dick popped out of him. I quickly entered him again and regained the pace I was previously thrusting at before, quickening it right away.

"I wonder how far he's willing to go this time..."

Guess I'll have to test his body to see for myself.

~~~