79 💋

^ [Play this song later on in the fanfic] ^

Namjoon's POV:

Seokjin pulled me out of the darkness within the bathroom and lead me out to the living room. I hesitated to get near him at first, because I was unsure of how much strength I had left within my muscles, but seeing his tall, slender figure just roaming around acting like he doesn't know what he does to me when wearing such a tight apparel, I couldn't resist.

I squeezed his bottom, tight enough for him to jump, and then I took the opportunity to wrap my arms, safely around his waist to carry him. He instantly twisted his legs around my body, holding onto my neck, as I started to go upstairs.

"Namjoon, where are you taking me?" I didn't respond.

My boyfriend annoyingly distracted me with his lips, kissing me, softly. I turned my head around, not returning a single kiss until I made it to our bedroom. The room was cold.

I lay him on the bed, ordering him to remove his clothes while I collected a bottle of lubricant from the bathroom. He was still wondering why I hadn't responded to him before, but I knew exactly why I hadn't spoken back to him.

I was saving my reply for a specific moment. Not now.

When I got back from the bathroom, I found Seokjin laying on the bed with a bushy tail hanging from beside him. I turned my head to the side and realized that he had inserted a buttplug inside of himself.

He thought it was cute, but I didn't find anything cute or amusing about it.

"Don't I look adorable, Monie! Arf! Arf!" His voice made me roll my eyes so far back, I could nearly found my brain and greeted it.

"Did I tell you to put that on?"

"No, but I think it looks cute on me. Look at how fuzzy it feels, Joonie." I smacked his hand away, denying him the privilege to touch me.

"That's not what I asked you. Now, did I tell you to wear this?" Seokjin shook his head at me and I removed the plug out of him and tossed it away.

"You want to know where I'm taking you, tonight?" I asked, pulling his body closer to mine, while I leaned over him. He nodded, shivering.

"To the stars." A sigh of relief left his mouth as I started to kiss down his neck, running my hand across his bare chest, reaching down to touch his hard-on.

[Activate "Holy Water" in three, two, one... ;) NOW!]

I grinned, feeling Seokjin's pelvis automatically shift towards my hand, seeking friction, which I wasn't willing to give him just yet. Not before getting back at him for the little shenanigans he pulled off earlier with his brother.

"Hold your arms like this, baby." I kindly spoke, instructing him to hold his arms up.

Because of how sincere I sounded, Seokjin obeyed almost immediately and did as I had told him to, holding his arms in an arch. I took advantage of the position he had them on and tied them to my bed frame.

At first, Seokjin had no reaction other than to laugh, softly. Knowing that he must be used to these things, I decided to make things a little bit harder for him by leaving him tied up after pumping his cock for a while, only to stop just as he was about to reach his peak.

The older male turned his head over at me, wondering why I had stopped, but I reminded him that he had no reason to be questioning me, when he was the one receiving a punishment.