60 💋

Namjoon was tempted to mute the video and pretend as if the audio had been blocked once more, but Seokjin wasn't allowing him to do anything at the moment because he had taken the computer away from him, keeping it on his lap as he continued listening to the rest of the audio.

The younger just watched, completely terrified of the things that were happening to Hyunseok. His facial expressions and voice were no longer a part of him. The only way Namjoon knew he wasn't himself, was by seeing the way he kept on retreating from Dongyul like crazy.

"I can't take this anymore..." Seokjin's hands began to tremble.

"Namjoon, please don't tell me that he's.... Getting raped.." He shut his eyes, feeling sick to his stomach as the video went on.

"HURTS!! Fuck!! Fuck! Gemini, make him stop!" He perched his head up, hearing Hyunseok mention his old Stripper personality.

"Why would he mention that name?" Namjoon questioned.

"Gemini, DON'T!" Seokjin stood up so fast, he got whiplash.

"GEMINI!? What does Gemini have to do with any of this!? What the hell is going on!! I'm so confused!" His mind spiraled out of control. The man nearly collapsed back down onto
the couch when his vertigo returned, leaving his body as if he were stuck in a boat that was rocking back and forth in the sea.

Namjoon paused the video for a minute, focusing his attention on Seokjin. He was unsure of what to say.

He himself felt like he was slowly losing his mind, but he had to stay strong for Seokjin. His heart aches as the older started throwing punches into the air, as his body began shaking in Namjoon's arms, when the man embraced him, softly.

"Why, Hyunseok-ah... Why... W-why couldn't I have just died instead?" His words stabbed Namjoon in the chest and left his heart pouring out with blood.

"Don't say that, Seokjin." He gripped onto Seokjin, embracing him tighter. The other untangled himself from Namjoon's grip and stood up.

"It's true, Namjoon! It's true.... I- I'm useless now!"

"That's not true, and you know it isn't." And their disagreements slowly turned into a fight that Namjoon wished had never happened in the first place.

"I can't see anymore! I can't do anything on my own, Namjoon!!

I can't even see Hyunseok's face even in pictures! Or you, or my parents, OR ANYTHING!"

"Calm down, please-" Namjoon's hands were violently swaddled away when Seokjin walked away from him.

"DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN MY BROTHER GOT KILLED BECAUSE OF ME!"

"That's when you're wrong. Hyunseok's death wasn't because of you! Can you just listen to me for once!" Namjoon continued talking by himself when Seokjin ran away from him
and eventually made it upstairs to his room, after tripping over a few steps and bumping
into various objects.

"JIN! DON'T LEAVE ME TALKING BY MYSELF OVER HERE! Dammit!!" The man groaned, accidentally hitting the play button on the video when he swung his hand backwards and hit the computer.

"What's this?" He furrowed his eyebrows, staring at Hyunseok's half dressed body that lay on the floor, struggling to reach for something.

"What is he reaching for?" Intrigued by the man's actions, Namjoon got closer to the computer screen and watched as he pulled out a gun and aimed it at Dongyul's head.

"Seokjin, you were amazing as ever, baby- Hey! Hey, what are you doing with that!" He saw the way Dongyul just coward away on the bed, feeling completely vulnerable.

"He... He shot him!" Namjoon's eyes widened at the sight of Dongyul's bloodied body.

"That's for raping me, you sick fuck!" Hyunseok shouted. The sound of the gunshot within the video was so loud, even Seokjin heard it from far away and attempted to head back down the stairs.

"Don't!" Namjoon ran upstairs, in complete shock while guiding Seokjin back down the stairs after pausing the video.

"That was him, right? That was my his voice just now... Right?" Namjoon hummed, helping the older sit back down on the couch. Seokjin slightly apologized to Namjoon for his behavior towards him. He didn't mean to let his anger out of the poor man.

He was just in so much pain, his mind wasn't functioning properly and he said some things he shouldn't have spoken out loud.

"Could you rewind the video a little bit, please." He said, lying down on the couch. Namjoon held the man's head in his lap, slowly comforting him and preparing him mentally for what he was about to hear.

"Alright, you're going to hear a loud gunshot, but it wasn't Hyunseok... Not yet." Seokjin pleaded Namjoon to tell him what had happened before. Namjoon took a short breath in before carefully explaining what Hyunseok had done.

He pressed play once more and sighed deeply when seeing Hyunseok was reloading the gun that was in his hands, again.

"That's for raping my brother!

For abusing him all of these years!

And for leaving him blind!! ROT IN HELL, YOU BASTARD!!" With one last loud bang, Seokjin realized that Hyunseok had just killed his abusive boss.

The sound of loud footsteps echoed from a microphone that was covered in nothing but static. Though the static was loud and annoying, Seokjin managed to hear everything Hyunseok had said.

"Wait until I tell Seokjin! He'll think I'm a lunatic for killing someone, BUT STILL! I'll make him proud. I'm sure I will!! God, I'm so relieved! This is finally over!!" The video ended when Hyunseok was shot dead in his vehicle, when attempting to escape from the bad guys.

~~~