14 💋

Jin's POV:

I left Namjoon's office after fixing his documents, and making sure everything was in order.

My phone was vibrating like crazy, making me anxious to answer it so it would shut up for once.

When I took the device out of my back pocket, it was blowing up with messages from, guess who...

Lucifer! He spammed my phone with messages that weren't even worth replying to.

I called the Douchewad and made up an excuse to be able to go to Sin-X later on in the evening, ultimately changing my shift to a much later one than my usual time, but I didn't care

If it means not having to get another beating from Mister Jang, then I'll make up every single excuse I can, just to avoid him.

He drove a hard bargain, but eventually I got my way, especially since I was his most spoiled stripper in the club.

Now with one thing out of my mind, I looked back at what he wrote to me and felt like sending him a virtual ass whooping through the screen.

I put my phone away, then stared back at Namjoon, who was in front of the desk.

"Seokjin, can you fill in these papers for me while I head to an important conference meeting?" His scent was seriously diving me insane.

"Yes, boss." I answered with a sassy tone, which would have been meant for Mister Jang, but I had to let out, at least a portion of my anger out somehow.

My boss didn't think much of it and just thought it was my normal tone of voice, but then he headed back, pointing his index finger upwards while thinking of what to respond.

I froze, waiting for an answer.

"Were you being sarcastic?"

"When." I answered, supporting my elbows on the desk.

"What do you mean, when? You just spoke to me using a sarcastic tone." Seeing
how oddly offended he looked made me smirk.

"Come again?" I acted like I knew nothing of what the man was saying, keeping him teased.

"You just used sarcasm with me, Secretary Kim. I heard it. I felt it." No matter how much he spoke, I still found a way to turn the tables on him.

"Who... Me? Mr. Kim, I really don't understand you." I played the roll of a good dummy, surprisingly, because Namjoon seriously thought that I was still confused.

"Don't do that." Namjoon finally laughed, figuring out that I was teasing him the entire time.

I smiled, feeling like I had released all of my anger out in the form of laughter, earning happiness through teasing my own boss.

"You're just making me late for my meeting, Secretary Kim. You realize that, don't you?" He began to make me feel guilty, getting back at me for teasing him earlier.