29 💋

"Mmm, that was such a peaceful rest." Seokjin stretched his arms up, snuggling his head into Namjoon's chest.

"I haven't slept that good in days, and we only slept for a few minutes." His boss replied, kissing the temple of Seokjin's head, continuously.

Seokjin melted, engulfing the blissful state he was in with his new lover.

He wanted to remain in his arms. He wanted his scent to last on his skin, like the hickeys on his neck.

Namjoon made him feel something that no other man at the strip club has ever made him feel.

Not only did he feel desired, he also felt loved. So loved that it brought him tears to his eyes.

"What's wrong?" A soft voice questioned, wiping the tears off of the man's face before they would stain his cheeks any longer.

"I'm happy." The older responded, smiling. Namjoon offered the man a warm smile as he turned away to reach for his phone.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked the man.

"I did. Very comfortably as well, sir."

"Stop calling me sir, or boss. In fact, stop calling me Namjoon. From now on, I want to be addressed as "My love", and I won't settle for less." The young man winked, caressing Jin's
neck.

"Would you settle for a better name?"

"Depending on what you choose. Go on, let's hear it."

Seokjin felt Namjoon's feet wiggling around the bedsheets, playing with his own. He started to laugh when he felt the man's feet travel up and down his leg.

"You're so childish, Daddy! Stop playing with my feet like that." He teased.

"Daddy? That's my new nickname?" Namjoon laughs, giving Jin a spank as the older nodded, circling his index finger around the other's chest.

"Alright. But you're no baby to me, sir. I refuse to call you such a babyish name. That's for basic lovers. Actually... My own pet name sounds kind of... Overrated. Don't you think?"

Seokjin stopped moving his finger in circular motions and cocked his head upwards to face his lover.

"Not satisfied with one name? I'll give you another then. How about babe?" Namjoon shook his head with denial.

"Baby?

Big Daddy?

Beast?

B..."

"No, please. None of those!" Namjoon broke out into a short laughter, disagreeing with all of Jin's pet names.

"Love shot? Hot stuff? Sexy? Sweetheart? Hot shot?"

"No sexy, no stuff, no SHOTS." Jin was beginning to get frustrated with the man.

"Cheetah? Panther? Tiger? Lion? Bear?"

"I'm human, Seokjin." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows as the older rolled his eyes.

"What am I supposed to call you then, father?! Grandpa?!" They both began to laugh.

"HARDER, GRANDPA!! HARDER!" Namjoon moaned. Seokjin continued to laugh, rolling around the bed.

"Just pick a- HYA!!"

"HYA? Is that my new nickname?" Namjoon asked, paying attention to his phone.

Suddenly, he realized why Jin screamed when he looked at his own cellphone.

"Namjoon, look at the time!" The men quickly scrambled to their feet, searching around the room for their clothing.

"We left it all downstairs, remember. Grandpa?" Jin joked, earning a spank from Namjoon.