32 💋

Most of the workers gasped while others silently listened, keeping their opinions to themselves.

Seokjin froze. As much as his boss wanted to speak the truth about their love affair, he couldn't. He feared that by exposing himself in such a way, he would no longer be seen the same by his workers.

And no amount of love compared to the love he had for his job, as well as his pride.

The brown haired male wasn't prepared to lose his respect and gain mysterious looks from the others.

"As a boss, I want people to look up to me. I don't want them to be judging me. Fuck! What was I thinking?

No. What happened in between Seokjin and I, as powerful as it was, no one should no about it.

No one!" His heart raced as he felt his nails seeping into his skin, the tighter he clenched his fists.

Seeing Seokjin's face told his heart one thing, but seeing the rest of his workers gave his heart a different opinion.

And the more opinions he had, the more confident he felt about hiding the truth instead of exposing the lie he was about to speak out in public.

Lying meant hurting Seokjin's feelings and pushing him away, but Namjoon highly doubted that the man would feel so bad.

Speaking the truth, however... That meant coming clean to his workers and finally telling them that he, a strict man, was in fact, gay.

Aside from being gay, he would also be dating A "secretary". Of all secretaries he's fired, the thought of people knowing he decided to get together with a male secretary, sounded
crazy.

As he dived deeper into the thoughts of others, Namjoon wondered what his uncle Yeoshin would think.

"Namjoon, at your age, I had so many relationships!"

"You haven't mentioned having a single lover. It's crazy!"

What the dispatch would think.

"Do you have a potential partner right now?"

His whole life would change, but was the man ready?

Or was he having second thoughts?

Namjoon looked over at Seokjin, seeing a faded smile appear on his face.

That smile meant so much to the man. He knew that his secretary wanted him to speak the truth.

And so was he.

As he took a deep breath in, now feeling completely sure of what to say, he wrapped his arm around Seokjin's shoulder and parted his lips to speak.

"Everyone, Seokjin and I are," His workers got closer.

Seokjin stood still, waiting for his potential lover to answer, feeling his heart racing.

His heart rate was accelerating at such a speedy pace, the man felt he could faint happily at any moment.

Namjoon took a deep breath in and continued to speak.

Seokjin's heart rate suddenly changed from accelerated, to completely gone in a matter of seconds.

The crowd of workers smiled, nodding at Namjoon, understanding the man instead of further judging him and his secretary.

"Seokjin and I are nothing but friends."

~~~

"Seokjin and I are friends." While everyone cheered Namjoon on, Seokjin bowed his head down, excusing himself.

Hyunseok followed behind the man, feeling all eyes were on them.

And the twins weren't wrong: The moment that they walked away, everyone got suspicious of them, but no one said a thing.

Seokjin swatted Hyunseok's hand away when he attempted to pat his back.

"Just a moment." He spoke with a low tone of voice, heading to the restroom.

Thinking Hyunseok had left him behind, Seokjin locked himself in a bathroom stall and felt strange.

His heart rate was back to its irregular heartbeat, racing faster than ever.

As he clenched his chest with his left hand, the man felt his vision was blurring, wondering why his rapid heartbeat hadn't ceased.

"Seokjin, I'm here for you." Hyunseok gently knocked on the stall door, hoping for an answer from his brother.

Seokjin remained in silence for a few minutes more, until his clothes began to choke him up.

At least, that's what he thought.

In reality, the choking sensation he felt was a ball of spit that had slowly formed in his throat. He felt his body heating up, so he loosened up his tie, throwing it aside.

His brother found the tie and quickly picked it up.

"Seokjin, open the door. Let me help you." Hyunseok refused to leave his twin alone, and Seokjin wasn't having it.

He felt suffocated. "Seokjin, I can help you! Let me in, please."

His brother grew impatient and frustrated, so he knocked harder on the stall door, causing a scene.

"Leave." A voice finally replied. Now that a few men were staring at Hyunseok, he felt distracted by their staring.

"What are you all staring at, huh? This is none of your business, men. Please, leave."

"You leave..." Seokjin replied, banging on the stall door loudly.

"What? Why should I? I'm the one who needs to stay to help you!" Hyunseok frowned, afraid of his brother's behavior towards him.

The broken hearted back had enough. He got out of the stall and faced his brother.

"Leave." He pointed at the exit with tears pouring out of his bloodshot eyes.

"Jin... I can help you. Don't push me away." Hyunseok hugged his brother tightly.

Seokjin's eyes widened as he screamed, pushing his brother into a wall.

"Don't touch me! My back hurts!" He shouted in between broken sobs.

Hyunseok knew that Seokjin's back wasn't in that much pain. His back hadn't caused him to cry so much before.

The pain Seokjin felt was coming from somewhere else. And that was his heart.

"Cut the bullshit, Seokjin. I know why you're really crying, stop trying to hide it."

His brother held him again, yet Seokjin reused his embrace a second time.

"It's you." The other stepped back in realization. Hyunseok was still confused.

"It was you all along... How could I have been so stupid?" He began to hyperventilate within each step he would take, leaving Hyunseok behind.

Hyunseok walked forward, trying to stop his brother from leaving.

"What are you saying, Seokjin..." Seokjin looked at his twin with hatred, clenching his fist.

"You bastard." Hyunseok was left in shock when Seokjin swung his fist at him, knocking him to the ground.

"It was you all along!!"

~~~