67 💋

Namjoon opened his eyes and found himself intact, without a single scratch on him. No blood, no bruising, and no pain or sadness.

He followed his eyes to the first thing they were able to captivate, after that moment of confusion he just lived: His bedroom. He was lying down, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and an unbuttoned, expensive black suit which had a few wrinkles on it.

The sound of a conversation echoed below him, but the man wasn't able to unmask what
it was about, neither could he hear the voices that the conversation belonged to. So instead of waiting, he unraveled himself from the long quilt and exited his habitation to head downstairs and see what was happening.

A mirror stopped his steps halfway, and Namjoon saw his body was coated in teeth marks that appeared to be love bites. The remaining clothing on him was disheveled, his hair was as messy as his undone shirt, and all that Namjoon wanted to do was find out where he was.

He held onto the rail that his staircase provided for him, and felt his heart race with each step he would take down the stairs. Expecting his house to be empty, Namjoon sighed loudly, feeling a pain reach the inside of his heart when he prepared himself to face the lonely world again, without Seokjin.

What he wasn't expecting however, was for there to be someone waiting for him in his living room.

"Well well well, good morning! Someone slept well last night." The first voice left Namjoon paralyzed with the shock he received when first listening to it, as well as seeing the person who it belonged to.

"He sure did. It's the only explanation as to why the only thing covering his body is my hickeys. Isn't that right, Joonie?" And the second voice made Namjoon react instantly.

"OH GOD, NAKED HUG!" Hyunseok shouted when Namjoon ran directly into his and Seokjin's arms, embracing both of their bodies with his big hands, not wanting to release either one of them. Namjoon's body began shaking as tears streamed down from his cheeks, alarming Seokjin, who separated him from both Hyunseok, and himself, to find out why the younger was drowning in his own tears.

His cries pained and worried both of the twins. Namjoon couldn't explain why he was crying at the moment, so until then, he remained in Seokjin's arms while Hyunseok went upstairs to get him a pair of jeans.

"Namjoon, it's okay. You don't have to be embarrassed, we're all men! Don't cry, honey!" Seokjin cooed, rocking Namjoon in his arms while trying to cheer the younger man up.

When Hyunseok ran downstairs and handed him a pair of pants, the twins sighed, thinking that Namjoon would stop crying, once he was fully dressed... But he didn't.

He only held onto them again, and they couldn't help but smile when seeing how adorable he looked, hugging them.

"Joonie, what's wrong?"

"Why are you so sad, Namjoon?" The twins both questioned, concerned about Namjoon.

Namjoon simply smiled through his tears, inhaling each scent that divided the twin's personalities.

Seokjin's cologne smelled like citrus and candy, while Hyunseok's smelled much stronger and was as addictive as Seokjin's.

Before he could explain anything about what he had dreamt, he first released himself from the twins and stared at them.

"Seokjin... Hyunseok...?" The older boys gulped, fearing that something bad happened and that they were going to get fired.

They nodded in response, waiting for Namjoon to finish his sentence. The younger man's reply brought both happiness and sadness to Hyunseok and Seokjin, who teared up, halfway.

"I missed you."

~~~