81 💋

Seokjin spun his brother around, placing small dots of glue on his suit, to them enhance it with colorful beads made up of bling. Bead by bead, the man succeeded in bedazzling his brother's wedding outfit, making him sparkle like a true star.

"There, it's finally finished! Take a look." Hyunseok opened his eyes and had to take a second glance at the mirror, unable to comprehend that the plain clothing he had on before, had now been completely transformed with beautiful glittery beads.

"Th- that's my suit!? How the hell did YOU do this in under ten minutes!? You should have been a clothes designer instead of a secretary, Seok 1." Seokjin laughed, turning his camera on.

"STRIKE A POSE, BITCH." Hyunseok stood on a red table and squatted down on it, gently placing his hand on his cheek while staring into Seokjin's camera.

Seokjin snapped the photo of his brother and ran out of the room, as they were already running an hour late to get to the church Hyunseok and were going to be having their ceremony at

So, after he snapped a few more pictures of his brother, Seokjin took off like a firecracker until he ended up at his hotel room.

"Whew, Seokjinnie, you outdid yourself this time. Hyunseok was glowing with-" As soon as he entered the room, Jaebum was standing right there beside Namjoon, with his arms crossed.

"ANTICIPATION. HE WAS GLOWING WITH ANTICIPATION WHEN I TOLD HIM ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL THE CHURCH LOOKED FROM THE EXTERIOR. Look, I even Googled it!"

He quickly took his phone out of his pocket and showed Jaebum a picture of the church he was previously looking at.

Jaebum started laughing. "Ah, don't worry! I already know what my Seokie bear is going to look like when he comes walking towards me down the isle. So-" Seokjin started to laugh.

"What?" Jaebum stared at Namjoon, and Namjoon shrugged at him. He was just as surprised as the younger man.

"Jaebum, do you wanna get married today or divorced? HA!! OH, MY ACHING SPINE." He continued to laugh, annoying Jaebum, who was still confused.

"I don't get it, Seokjin. What's so funny about me calling my Hubby poo, Seokie Be- Oh great, now he's laughing even more." Just halfway through his sentence, and Seokjin broke out in another laugh.

"If you call Hyunseok any of those names, he'll definitely divorce you. He hates being called "Seokie" or "Poo", good luck with him!" He wheezed, holding his chest.

"If I were getting married to you, I would divorce you right away." Namjoon spoke, earning an obvious look from both Jaebum and Seokjin.

"Ummm.... Forget that I said that. Shouldn't you be at the alter already, anyways?" Namjoon asked, to make up for what he spoke earlier. Jaebum nodded, and both he and Seokjin freaked out.

"What are you doing here with us, then? You're not staying here just to see Hyunseok, are you?! Because that's considered bad luck!" Seokjin shouted, crossing his arms.

"Noooo, I'm not cheating. I'm waiting for Dae! Daejung told me that he was going to be here soon, but he hasn't arrived yet, and I can't make it to the alter if he doesn't come pick me up." Seeing how desperate Jaebum was, Seokjin volunteered to drive him to the church, immediately.

"B- but my bro-"

"No time! Hurry up, let's go! Let's go!" Jaebum laughed while quickly pacing around the hotel with Seokjin, while the older man guided him all the way towards the exit.

The outside of the hotel was beautiful. So beautiful, Jaebum got distracted by the garden and started to compliment the blue flowers, claiming that he has never seen them before.

"Are you being serious right now?" Seokjin spoke, staring at the man as he took photos of the flowers. "YES! I've never seen blue ones before! Oooh, are these green?! Oh, false alarm. That was a grasshopper." He giggled.

"Man, get your ass in the car! I did NOT just bedazzle my brother's outfit, for you to be staring at freaking flowers! LET'S GO."

"Alright! Alright. Sheesh. O- owie! Owie! My ear!" Seokjin clamped his hand onto Jaebum's ear until it turned red. Jaebum entered the car and waited for Seokjin to turn the engine on, unaware that the engine had already begun.

"SEOKJIN, WAIT!" Seokjin had taken off before Jaebum even managed to close the door, and in that exact moment, the man snatched a blue flower from the grass, leaving a hole of dirt on the ground from how brutal he had plucked the flower, then he shut the door.

"Look! I got one!"

"Good, that's the one I'll put on your casket when a cop gives me a ticket after he finds out that you stole a tulip from the hotel's private property." Jaebum's face reddened. He became flustered while staring down at the blue tulip, but was satisfied when having the the flower in his hands, at long last.

~~~

Meanwhile, Namjoon was waiting for them to leave to give Hyunseok the signal for him to come out of his hotel room. Once the man had made sure Seokjin was gone with Jaebum, he gently knocked on the door and waited for Hyunseok to answer it.

When the door opened, it revealed a tall man with a proud smile on his face. He smiled back at him, staring at his outfit.

"Let me guess, Seokjin helped you out in making this, right?"

"He was actually the one who designed it. How did you know, Joon?" Hyunseok asked, walking out of the hotel room, wowing the rest of the people who were around the hotel.

Some even began to snap pictures of him, as his outfit was very different and unique.

"It has Seokjin's touch added to it." The younger man smiled fondly at Hyunseok, escorting him out of the hotel room and into an elevator.

The paparazzi couldn't get enough of Hyunseok's outfit. They were absolutely whipped for the way the man looked.

Namjoon protected him while they made it to his car. Once they were in, he adjusted his mirrors, and was careful not to accidentally hit or run over any of the people that were around the parking lot. Especially the paparazzi.

The entire ride was pretty smooth. Hyunseok even turned on the radio and started to sing along with Namjoon. Things were going perfect.

They made it to the church, and Hyunseok's nerves were slowly settling in his stomach, making him shiver.

"Namjoon... I'm nervous." He spoke, placing his hand over Namjoon's arm. Namjoon gave
his hand a squeeze of reassurance and motivated Hyunseok until he slowly gained his confidence back.

"Are you ready?" Hyunseok took a short breath in, and exhaled with a nod of approval.

"Let's go then."