83 💋

"STOP THE WEDDING!!! I OPPOSE!" There, standing at the very end of the alter, was a breathless Daejung. He stood there, staring at everyone, while the rest stared at him.

"DAEJUNG!?" Jaebum shouted, furrowing his eyebrows at his twin, who was nervously walking down the aisle headed towards them.

"I OPPOSE because I wanted you to wait for me to arrive." Hyunseok nearly stepped down from the platform he was standing on, to go beat Daejung up.

"LORD, IF I WASN'T IN YOUR PRESENCE, I WOULD SEND DAEJUNG UP TO YOU RIGHT NOW BY BEATING HIS ASS." He shouted, alarming everyone.

"Can I remarry this man, father? Because I'm sure I want to spend more than an eternity with him." Jaebum laughed, wrapped his arms around Hyunseok's waist, as he became submissive and held onto the younger man, smiling.

"Let's pray that you two never get remarried again." The minister responded, making Jin and Namjoon laugh loud enough for the people outside of the church to hear.

"Without any further interruptions, then, I now pronounce you husband and wife- HUSBAND. Sorry. Husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." Hyunseok and Jaebum stared at the minister.

"Which groom kisses which?" They asked, intertwining hands.

"Just kiss already, for the love of GOD." The minister outdid himself once more by making the grooms laugh, as they both leaned in to gently kiss each other at first.

And right when they were about to do so, a voice annoyingly distracted their special moment, disrupting the peace within the church, once again.

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!" Everyone turned to face, none other than Daejung, who was now standing up from his seat.

"Congrats, guys!" He giggled, crossing his arms together.

"YOU BETTER KEEP THOSE HANDS THERE BEFORE I KICK YOU RIGHT IN THE BABY-MAKER, MOTHERFUCKER-" Everyone gasped, staring at Seokjin. Even Hyunseok himself was in shock.

"In the name of the holy spirit, AMEN!" He closed his eyes and held his hands together after bowing his head down, pretending to say a prayer.

"This has been one of the craziest weddings I've EVER had to attend." The minister spoke.

"Trust me, it gets crazier." Hyunseok responded, surprised at Jaebum's actions of when he folded his arm beneath his legs and picked him up, bridal style.

"Ever heard of the term "groom style", father?" The minister shook his head.

"Well, let me say it in a simple sentence, "I picked my husband up groom style, and carried him down the aisle." Hyunseok's face turned red while his lips caressed Jaebum's, giving his husband an official kiss.

The crowd cheered while Jaebum placed Hyunseok down and held his hand as they began to walk in between everybody who was cheering them on. Each way they would turn their heads to, the grooms would see a familiar face everywhere.

Hyunseok spotted Jin and Namjoon at first sight, and noticed how emotional Jin looked. Even Namjoon himself seemed nostalgic, while congratulating them from far away with a big round of applause.

"Aww, Seok 1 is crying!! My bromeo, don't cry!" Hyunseok laughed, holding onto Seokjin who was wiping away his own tears. Namjoon hugged Hyunseok as well, and pointed at Jaebum, who was with Daejung.

"Speaking of bromeos, take a look at those two lovers over there. What is this, a K-Drama?" Namjoon asked while the Seok twins burst out in both laughter and tears when spotting Daejung sobbing uncontrollably in Jaebum's arms.

"I'm h- happy for y- you, Jae. S- so happy. M- MY BABY'S ALL GROWN UP." He cried, squeezing Jaebum, tightly as Jaebum laughed, halfway crying along as well.

"Now it's your turn to meet someone special, Dae." His brother smiled, playfully punching Daejung. The other suddenly wrapped his hand around a guy who was beside them, announcing something unbelievable.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Jinyoung!" He smiled while the man kindly greeted the rest of the men with a friendly handshake.

"Woah! You really have grown up, Daejung. I'm proud of you." Jin winked, pulling Daejung in for a hug.

Namjoon was still talking to Jinyoung, getting to know the man. "You were born in 1994 as well? Ohh, that's cool. What day?" Jinyoung asked him.

"On the 12 of September, and you?"

"Pretty close to mine. I was born on September 22nd." They both nodded, staring at The Choi twins and The Seok twins, seeing the way they spoke to each other.

Jin: "I can't believe you got married!"

Hyunseok: "I know, right?"

Jin: "And to JAEBUM."

Daejung: "I KNOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!"

Jaebum: "I'm here, you know."

Hyunseok and Jin: "We know."

Jaebum: "YOU'RE SO MEAN!"

Hyunseok: "Aww, come on, we were obviously joking, baby."

Daejung and Jin: "I wasn't."

Hyunseok and Jaebum started laughing, and intertwined hands with each other.

Daejung to Jin: "So, how long do you think they'll last?"

Jin: "I don't know, probably a month or two."

Hyunseok: "Nah, that's too long. I was thinking maybe twelve days or less than one week."

Jaebum: "Umm... Guys?"

Jin, Hyunseok and Daejung: "What."

Jaebum: "I'm STILL here."

Also Jin, Hyunseok and Daejung: "We know."

The goofy pair of twins started laughing. All except for Jaebum who was busy stomping on the ground, creating a fake tantrum. He stuck his hand inside of the pocket of his tuxedo and felt something inside of it.

He pulled it out and opened the palm of his hand to uncover a small blue flower was inside of it.

"Hyunseok!! Hyunseok, look, I was supposed to give you this at the alter, but I completely forgot. I got you this flower." Hyunseok's eyes widened with joy.

"It's beautiful!" He quickly took it in his hand and placed it behind his ear.

"Hey, let us know when you're done with your twin conference meeting so we can all go take pictures." Namjoon said, smirking. Jin went towards him and he wrapped his arm around the man.

Everyone soon parted ways to the cocktail party, right after to photoshoot was over. Namjoon and Seokjin headed home, worn out from dancing and drinking for such a long time.

~~~

The moment they arrived back, they were so drunk, that they barely even made it upstairs.

Suddenly, Seokjin started to freak out when he realized that he didn't know where he was going.

"N- Namjoon... Namjoon, where are you!" He started calling out to Namjoon. Namjoon soon started to worry when he flicked on the light switch of their kitchen, and the house remained dark.

"Seokjin?" He began to panic, searching everywhere for Jin.

"Namjoon! Help!" A loud noise echoed from the living room. Namjoon's vision was nothing but a cloud of pitch black, darkness.

"I can't see!!"

~~~