26 💋

The older rested limp under his boss's touch. His arms were wrapped around his waist, gripping it ever so slightly.

Jin's lips brushed so softly against Namjoon's, the man felt like he's been waiting for this moment since the moment he met Jin.

He was so lost in the kiss, he didn't realize that the man was attempting to undress him.

Not wanting to lose the passion, yet not waste time, Jin thought it was best to settle this as fast as possible. And his boss was abroad with his decision, following in his steps.

But before continuing with anything, he wanted to be sure of what he was doing and if his potential partner was also on the same page as him.

"Do you really want us to continue?" His shyness gave Jin a slight laughter as he noticed how the man kept tapping on the floor, nervously.

He decided to bring out his inner seductive side in order to relax the man.

"You're still so young. Look at how tense you are, baby." Jin wrapped his hands around Namjoon's nape, lightly tugging at his tie.

"I'm not as innocent as you think I am, Seok... Seokjin." The man responded, choking up on his words halfway, wondering what lay behind the tight, expensive suit Seokjin was wearing.

His hands wanted to explore every inch of the male's body, but his mind restrained him from even moving at the moment, making him feel annoyed and stressed.

As much as he wanted to touch the man, his mind was channeling him back to his old self.

The man that everyone wants to be.

The perfectionist that makes no mistakes.

Kim Namjoon: The strictest boss who inspires others and aspires to be successful in his job.

Not the Kim Namjoon that wants to be himself.

That does make mistakes.

And that once wanted to have a love affair...

"AH!" His mind snapped out of trance when he heard a loud crash and a scream followed
along with it.

The man was then confronted with the painful mess he had created mindlessly, all thanks
to his own thoughts.

He had violently pushed Seokjin so far back, he collided against one of his statues, breaking it and falling behind a couch.

"Seokjin! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Jin. Are you okay?" He quickly helped Jin stand up, continuously apologizing to the secretary for his misconduct towards him.

Seokjin stepped back, with a disappointed facial expression that made Namjoon feel worse than he already was.

"I won't do it again... I'm sorry." His eyes welled up, but he held the urge to shed a single tear in front of his boss, not wanting to hurt his pride any further.

Slowly but surely, the man left his boss's office, never once looking back or stopping even
when he heard the other call out to him various times.

His heart sank to the bottom of the ocean his inner tear ducts had created within his own
chest, blocking his airway when he attempted to breathe, trying to suppress his emotions
and disguise them the best he could.

However, that didn't work. The longer he paced down the, seemingly endless hallway of Namjoon's office, Jin finally snapped, allowing the salty tears to cascade out of his eyes.

He began to sniffle when he felt a hand tug at his elbow, reeling him.

"Walk with me." Without questioning why his boss was practically dragging him back into his office, Jin gave up, walking beside him.

They felt a few eyes surrounding them, but they didn't pay no mind to it. They just turned the other cheek and strutted towards Namjoon's office.

"Are you hurt?" Jin rolled his eyes, wiping his tears.

"Is that what you brought me in here for, Namjoon?" He sniffled, revealing to the other that he was crying, despite trying his hardest to hide the fact that he was.

This only made Namjoon feel more guilty than he already felt.

"Did I hurt you, Jin?" His words sent shivers up the older man's spine.

"No-" Namjoon cut him off, lifting his arms up.

"Let me examine you." He retreated from the man.

"You are NOT my doctor and I'm NOT your patient. You don't have to be examining me."

The older man felt annoyed by now.

"Seokjin, at least let me explain why I acted the way I did towards you. Please! That's all I'm asking for." Namjoon's sincere heart melted Jin's cold-stoned one, softening him up.

"It happened when I was a preteen. My mother and father used to work overseas 24/7, so they never really had time for me. They usually left me with my uncle. As a child, I was very kind to others.

Everyone used to be friendly to me.

At the age of fifteen, I met a boy around my age, who was different among the rest of the boys I had met before... He was sweet, caring, sensitive, and he never called me a nerd for my love towards math, and learning new things.

We had a lot of things in common, and eventually... We fell in love." Jin's eyes widened as he kept listening to Namjoon's story.

"Him and I never got far, because as I counted down the days to get to see my father and talk to him about my new lover, my uncle ruined everything."

"Did he do something to the boy, Namjoon?" Jin asked when Namjoon became silent for a while.

"No, thankfully not. However, he spoke very strictly to me about that boy, telling me that he was no good for me... That I had disappointed him... And that I would disappoint my parents as well if they knew." Namjoon paused every five seconds to gently close his eyes,
keeping him strong enough to continue his story.

Jin was heartbroken just by hearing him.

"I still remember the way he held onto me crying. The way I held him back, apologizing.

My uncle ruined my life. I felt trapped. I never took interest in love ever again... Which explains why I acted that way towards you. I'm so sorry, Jin." Instead of receiving hate, which is what Namjoon expected, he received a tight embrace from Jin.

The man held him in his arms, caressing his head, softly.

His embrace felt so warm. So welcoming. So... Tempting.

Namjoon felt so vulnerable at the moment, feeling the need to replace his sadness for another feeling, and the first feeling he could think of was love.

He ended up making out with Seokjin on the couch.

Jin's lips were so plump, so smooth, and so juicy. The sensation of his tongue swirling inside of his own left Namjoon crazy.

His hand slid beneath the older man's shirt, gently rubbing his back. Jin quickly switched positions and got on top of the man, leaving him on the seat of the couch, as he spread his legs to sit on his lap.

Their bodies shivered, feeling a mixture of hot and cold. Jin shivered as Namjoon pulled him closer to his chest, hearing his heart rate as it accelerates from the excitement.

Namjoon shut his eyes tightly and threw his head back when the older shoved his hand down his pants, attempting to take out his member.

Before he proceeded to do so, Namjoon got up.

"Let's go to my place and continue this in private. Alright?"

"Yes, daddy."

~~~