10 💋

Hyunseok placed a pillow on the passenger side of his car seat, to make the ride easier for Jin to handle.

Jin rested his back, placing his phone down when he buckled himself up.

"Jin, are you sure you want to work today? I can always tell Namjoon you needed a day off."

"A day off? On the FIRST DAY OF WORK? No thank you, Hyunseok. I'm not trying to stay jobless. Besides, I'm just scratched. It's not like I got shot." His brother playfully smacked Jin on his arm for joking about getting shot.

"Okay, Shrek. You need to stay alive for me, got it? How else will we kill Lord Douchewad together?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows at Hyunseok.

"Who's Lord Douchewad, Seok 2?" He asked.

"Mister Jang." They burst out laughing in sync, high-fiving each other.

"You're too much!!" Jin giggled, groaning halfway because of his back pain.

"I love you, Jinnie. You're the best brother I could have ever asked for." Hyunseok smiled, keeping his eyes on the road as they made it to Volts Edge.

When Jin's brother parked his car, he left it in the same parking spot as the last time: Next to Namjoon's own car.

Jin slowly stepped out, walking towards his brother. They saw more cars in the parking lot than yesterday.

"Good morning, Seoks!" The man Hyunseok and Jin had met in the elevator before greeted them as if he knew them already.

"Hey, how do you know our names already, hmmm?" Jin asked, making the man blush as he winked at him without realizing.

"WELL- Oh, right! Namjoon told me all about you two, yesterday. I just couldn't help but ask! Your brother was wayyy too funny yesterday. Umm... Hyunseok, right?" Hyunseok was surprised that the guy can tell him apart from Jin, since both of them were identical twins.

"Thanks! What was your name again, I'm sorry. I seem to have forgotten it." Hyunseok shyly giggled.

"I'm Seo Moobin. It's nice to see new faces around here, especially such handsome ones." He smiled, feeling a hand wrap around his shoulder.

The tall man turned around to be faced with a honey brown haired young man with glasses, chuckling behind him.

"So, exactly what type of jokes did Kim Hyunseok tell you?" Namjoon asked Moobin.

"It was... Hey, you know what? I forgot. Hyunseok, can you tell the boss what you told me yesterday?" Now that the spotlight was on Hyunseok, the man awkwardly froze, staring at Jin.

Jin cleared his throat and began talking.

"Well, since my brother can't remember his joke, how about I make one?" He offered.

"If you feel the need to get one out of your system, then by all means, please go on." Namjoon allowed it, hypnotized by Jin's outfit.

The man smelled delicious, his hair was very soft and shiny, and he looked very happy.

Which was the opposite of what he actually was, yet Jin decided to not let what happened last night ruin his day today.

"What do bounty hunters want in exchange of capturing criminals?" Namjoon shrugged, staring at Jin, ready to laugh even before the man finished his joke.

"PAPER TOWELS! BOUNTY PAPER TOWELS!!" Bounty was a brand name of a paper towel, and bounty hunters are people who capture villains and or good people in exchange of something.

Namjoon understood the joke and laughed, impressed at Jin's cleverness.

"Alright everyone, you know the drill. It's time to work! I'll be in my office if anyone needs me. Work hard!"

"YES, SIR!" The twins and Moobin shouted, proudly as their boss left them behind to begin his own work.

Jin and Hyunseok parted ways from Moobin, and eventually from each other, heading to their positions: Hyunseok in his office, cleaning his professional cameras, which his real boss at his agency provided him with, just for the sake of the mission.

And Jin back in his desk, standing around, waiting to answer any calls or attend any comers who would enter Volts Edge.

He felt awkward standing up, but he had no choice. His back was in too much pain to sit.

Some people greeted him, while some workers were too busy to even notice him, yet they would still stop by to say a quick hello, or a kind good morning. Jin was having a rather good day so far.

But his good day turned bothersome in a way for the man when he felt something in the back of his shirt.

It was a long, itchy, tag that was scratching his, already scratched, skin.

Jin couldn't handle it, yet he couldn't make it go away either, so he had to continue answering calls, greeting others, and moving back and forth, with the bothersome tag, scratching the top of his neck for nearly twenty minutes.

During lunch break, Namjoon past by Jin and turned back immediately when he noticed the man was gathering his lunch.

"I've passed you by at least three times in a row, and I still notice that you haven't sat down even once. Your feet must be aching, why don't you sit?" He kindly asked.

"I can't, boss." Jin responded.

"Is it because the chair is uncomfortable for your back? If so, I could always change it for a more comfortable one."

"Oh, sir. Don't worry, this chair is more than comfortable to me!" In order for his boss to believe him, the man had to force himself to sit on the chair, faking a smile to replace the actual pain he felt when he reclined his back on the cushioned chair.

The way it was caressing his back was in no way comfortable for the secretary, yet he still
insisted to his boss that he was just fine, denying the fact that his back was in excruciating pain.

"Remember, if you need anything. Anything at all. You don't have to hesitate in asking me. I'll provide you with what ever you want, Seokjin." Jin nodded, feeling his face heat up.

Namjoon saw how red he was and purposely winked at the man to make him feel even more flustered than before.

"It's hot in here, don't you think?" Jin spoke, fanning himself with his two hands.

"It's October. It's windy outside, and the weather inside of this office is never stable due to the lack of heat in the ventilators. If you're hot, I think that it's because of something else, don't you think?" The man teased, getting back at Jin for his shenanigans yesterday.

Jin enjoyed it, picking up on his teasing and returning the favor by flirting.

"Oh, so you think I'm hot. Don't you. Hmm?" His moaning made the man feel kind of uncomfortable, it's something Namjoon hasn't heard from any of his other male workers before, and the feeling it left in his skin when it gave him goosebumps was enjoyable for him, in the weirdest way possible.

He couldn't describe the feeling Jin was giving him, so he decided to dismiss it by changing the topic in between him and his secretary.

"Let's not get frisky now, okay? Enjoy your lunch, Kim Seokjin." He gave him a gentle nod before leaving him to eat his lunch.

Jin pouted, staring down at his meal.

"You're stubborn, but not impossible, Namjoon. I'll get my way around you somehow."

~~~