53 💋

“I'd like to speak to my boss. Tell him it's agent H.” The sound of a car pulling up at an old abandoned looking building startled a few security guards, who knocked on the window of the unfamiliar looking window.

It only took them one look at the driver to grant the person access to their hideout. The sound of a standard car powering off made a few of the suited men approach whoever was inside of the vehicle.

Once they knew who the person was, they escorted it directly to their boss.

"I'll take it from here, my good gents." With just the raise of a hand, the guards made their way out of their boss' office, without any further questions.

"Well, well, well. Kim Hyunseok. Welcome back, Mr. H. I can only assume that you failed the mission, judging by the conversation you had with Seokjin. How is your brother by the way? Sorry to hear about his vision." A suited man said, folding his hands together while popping a cigar inside of his mouth.

"How did you know about my brother's eyesight?" Hyunseok responded, having a smoke as well.

"You're talking to the owner of the world's largest secret spy agency in all South Korea, Hyunseok. I know everything about you, about your family, and I can hear everything you talk about." Hyunseok gulped, getting nervous.

"I also heard that your brother wanted to quit working for me. Is that true?" He nodded, bowing his head down in shame. He feared being fired for not completing the mission, or getting Seokjin in big trouble for quitting on an important mission halfway.

But to his surprise, Hyunseok's boss wasn't infuriated with him or Seokjin.

"I understand why. However, it doesn't matter. I have a new mission for you to do. That is, if you're willing to complete it this time, of course." A puff of cloudy white smoke emitted from the suited man's mouth as he rested the brown cigar in between his thumb and index finger to discuss the mission he had in mind for Hyunseok.

Hyunseok parted his legs, placing his elbows in either side of them while a smirk appeared on his mouth.

"I'm listening."

The suited man stood up, showing Hyunseok a picture of an unfamiliar looking male with who's face was hidden behind a neon mask.

"This is Kim Yeoshin, better known as "Krypt X", he's a middle aged man in his forties who's been trafficking victims to an underground lair he build himself with the help of his mafia gang." The name sounded familiar to Hyunseok.

He deepened the crease in between his eyebrows, strongly attempting to remember where he heard that name from.

~Flashback~

"Well, they came out better than I expected. I can't wait to see the look on Namjoon's face when I hand him these pictures."