5 💋

The word "sex" brought a new perspective to Namjoon and what he truly thought about of the twins.

"No, it wasn't about sex. HAHAHA, this man is lying. What a good liar you are!" Jin said, laughing nervously.

"It was just an inside joke, sir. It won't happen again, we promise." Hyunseok apologized, surprising Jin.

"What?? Why is he apologizing? We didn't say anything bad." He thought.

"Hyunseok, Seokjin, my workers are very dedicated to their jobs. I'm very dedicated to my company." Jin gulped as the man continued talking.

"These jokes aren't permitted in this job because they're very problematic and very unprofessional. And being unprofessional is like being uninterested. You know what that could lead my workers to? UNEMPLOYMENT. So keep your jokes to yourself, keep your job and your health. Got it?"

~Silence~

Hyunseok and Jin were startled when the man cocked his head back laughing.

"I'm joking! You two are so sensitive!! I love that in professionalism. The passion! The way you thought you were getting scolded-" He cleared his throat.

"Don't take me so serious, guys. I joke around with my workers all of the time.
Right, Moobin?" The suited man asked the guy standing in between Jin and Hyunseok.

"Please, this man is the best boss ever. He's a perfectionist, he has the looks, has the charms, and has compassion over his workers. You won't regret working with us in his company!" Moobin disappeared momentarily, leaving the twins with Namjoon.

"You really had us scared for a second, Mr. Kim." Jin held his chest, exhaling the worries out of him with his breath.

"Call me Namjoon or boss, but please don't call me Mr. Kim. I'll feel old like my father." He chuckled.

Jin was about to speak when Hyunseok cut him off mid sentence.

"Who is your father? Is he the one who inherited this beautiful and luxurious building to you?" He impulsively asked, practically shoving his words into the brown haired man's face, suffocating him with his nosey questions.

"My father was a great man. That's all you need to know." He smiled, proudly.

Hyunseok didn't take the hint of the man wanting to escape his questions, so he asked him a million more.

"So, who is he! What's his name, huh? Can you tell me a little bit about him? Pretty please with sugar on top- OW! Hey..." He groaned loudly when Jin hand have him a pop in the mouth for him to shut up.

"This is not our business in any way. Boss, I'm terribly sorry in behalf of my brother." He lowered his head, feeling as if he had done nothing but apologize to Namjoon ever since they've met for the past twenty minutes.

"It's alright. I get that some people are curious about my family. It's something that a lot of interviews ask me about during interviews, or the paparazzi. However, I'll answer the question, since your brother seems so curious and desperate to know." Jin side eyed Hyunseok, feeling ready to scold him for his rudeness towards Namjoon, when the man began talking about his past.

"My father was Kim Jihoon, and he inherited his company to me at the age of nineteen. I knew nothing about office work back then, but I eventually got the hang of it and became
obsessed with my job, to honor my dad." Jin saw sympathy in the man's eyes, but his brother didn't, and continued to interrogate Namjoon with his questions.

"Why would your father leave you a company SO BIG and at such a young age?"

"It was written in my father's will that as an only son, I would be the one to inherit his fortune and his company."