41 💋

Jin's POV:

"Is this... Me?" I panicked, steadily guiding my shaking hands to touch my face.

If my vision was gone, leaving nothing but two lifeless sockets that were completely hallow from within, then why could I still see?

"I don't understand, what's happening to me?" I felt a shadow run past me. My skin rose up with goosebumps that were my body from head to toe as I looked around the white room, attempting to find the shadow.

"Namjoon! Stop running from me, please!" I chased after Namjoon until I held his waist from behind, caging him in my arms.

"We'll be okay. Please, stay with me... Don't go." His head tilted sideways to face me.

"Don't worryI'm not going anywhere, baby boy," I immediately backed away, once I noticed that the shadow had been Mister Jang the entire time. When I attempted to run away, my legs weakened.

Each step I would take, I felt as if I had lead inside of my blood, because I couldn't move at all.

"Come here. You and I have some unfinished business, handsome." Mister Jang held my wrist, throwing it above his neck, then he bend over to grab me from underneath.

He picked me up and carried me away from the white room. Suddenly, everything went dark again, we ended up in a creepy room, with loud music blasting out from inside of it.

I squirmed around in Mister Jang's arms, attempting to free myself from his grip.

Eventually, I fell on the floor, and made a run for the exit, only to find out that it was locked and I was unable to leave.

"HELP!! Someone, help me!! Namjoon!! NAMJOON!" A loud cackle echoed from the room.

I turned around to face Mister Jang with anger.

"Leave me alone, you sick bastard! Haven't you caused me enough harm?!" I exclaimed, punching his chest.

He grossly pecked me on the lips.

"But if you leave now, you'll miss the show!"

"What show?" I frowned, feeling my eyes get glossier when hearing each word that would come out of Mister Jang's mouth.

I suddenly dropped to my knees, crying when I saw Namjoon was chained up to the bed.

His clothes were gone, and he was completely clueless as to where he even was.

"Namjoon!!" I called out his name in hopes of him reacting to my voice, but unfortunately
he never responded once. He appeared to be drugged.