47 💋

"Surprised?" Seokjin asked, crossing his legs on the bed. His brother was more than just surprised. He was fuming with anger on the inside.

"That was NOT part of our mission, Kim Seokjin. Are you... Are you stupid?" Hyunseok clenched his fists, feeling upset.

"Ohhh, and about that-" Seokjin removed an earpiece he had inside of his ear, tossing it away. Hyunseok silently stared at him, questioning his brother in silence.

"The deal is off, Hyunseok." The other widened his eyes at Seokjin, feeling betrayed and angered.

"All because you had sex, you're going to quit the entire mission? Seokjin, don't be like this! Come on, what's wrong with you?" Hyunseok lowered in voice, getting closer to Jin's face.

Too close for his comfort and liking. Seokjin grabbed his chin, gently pushing his brother away.

"I said what I said. My decision is final, Hyunseok." His dark black orbs were suddenly filled up with tears as he reacted surprised after receiving a slap to the face by his brother.

The other removed his hand away from him, regretting everything instantly. He felt beyond upset with himself and embarrassed.

"Seokjin, I'm sorry!"

... Silence.

Not a single word escaped Jin's mouth. His tears held back on spilling out, and that worried his brother even more, as he's usually not the type to hold back on kicking his ass, or scolding him.

Throughout their entire life of living together on their own after moving out of their parent's house, Hyunseok and Seokjin have always fought with each other and Seokjin has always dominated him.

He never once hesitated in giving his twin a slap in his arm, pinching him, or any type of physical punishment.

They lived that way for a while, and despite their fights, the twins always worked out their differences and realized that they wouldn't be able to live without each other no matter what.

And after each fight, they would end up laughing, or sometimes they wouldn't talk to each other for a few days, but they never held grudges for more than a week.

Right now, Hyunseok was afraid he had ruined everything, all because of a slap.

He noticed the welling in Seokjin's dilated pupils, and knew for a fact that his brother felt
upset, however, when his eyes dried up out of nowhere, he was left confused.

And what scared him the most, was Seokjin's silence. He hasn't said a single word and all he could do is stare at him with regret dragging him everywhere, filling up his heart with
anxiety as he was afraid of how Seokjin would react to him now.

"But... But this was your fault! Okay? If you wouldn't have ruined the mission, then- Then none of this would be happening. Or did you forget that you punched me as well in Namjoon's company? Hmm? In fact, that's the main reason you're blind in the first place!

If you wouldn't have left the office all cranky, then you would still be able to see! You ruined your life all because you're stupid!"

Seokjin felt as if he had received another slap, but this time it felt much worse.

The pain might not have been physical, but the mental pain he felt within was enough to make his bones ache, as his chest sunk in, making his heart feel heavy and fog his eyes.