Crush#2 Mr Innocent Smiles (3)

Heya readers. I hope you are finding my chapters enjoyable. Do reply me in the comment section.

Kuhu's POV

Hi dear Diary,

How are you? I am fine.

My friend Shelly gave me watercolours as a gift. But we are still using pencil colours and crayons in the class.

From the next year we would be allowed to use the pen! I am so excited! I have borrowed papa's fountain pen but I guess it's nib is broken. But I am scared to tell him. He would scold me and won't take me to the garden next Sunday. I will tell him about it on Monday.

I have also found one old lipstick in mummy's cupboard. It is of pink colour with loads of sparkles. So when mommy is having nap in afternoon, I drape her shawl as a saree and apply her lipstick. And then I play teacher teacher.

Anyways today Nishchay, me and Rohan stayed after the school. When everyone left, we went to the terrace of the school. It was so quiet. There used to be a class in the terrace but due to the earthquake last year, the whole terrace was in a bad condition.

We went towards the class. The benches were in bad condition, the board was broken.. There was a pin drop silence inside the class. Suddenly we heard the footsteps coming towards us. We got scared.

Nishchay took my hand and made me hide behind the bench. He and Rohan held each other's hands. We thought that the ghost aunty would come and take us away. But it was Ramu chacha!! He is the school's cleaner!!

"What are you kids doing here at this time!! Don't you know that the school is over!" He started scolding us.
"The whole building is empty. What if I would have locked up the  terrace door and gone home? Three of you would have been trapped here!"

If Ramu chacha's scolding could be that scary!! I wondered how scary the ghost aunty would have been!! I came out of the bench and he got shocked!!!

"Hey kid what are you doing over here!" He started scolding again. It was then Rohan started crying. I was angry because Rohan was acting like a cry baby. But Ramu Chacha felt bad for us and escorted us outside the school building and left us with a warning.

So from today onwards I would never ever go to the terrace again. I would also ask my kids not to go to my school's terrace. By the way Diary do you know how kids are made? I will ask about it to mommy.

"Thank you Nishchay!" I thanked him when I was climbing my school bus. The driver uncle and everyone in the bus was waiting for me since half an hour!

"Why?" He asked.

"You made me hide inside the bench to protect me!" I Said. He is soooo brave!

"I will always protect you!" He said. And pulled my cheeks

"You are soooo brave!" I tell him. And then I giggle.

"And you too are so cute!" He tells me.

"And what about me?!" Asks Rohan. His mother was going to pick him up so he is still waiting.

"Oh you are nice too sometimes!" I tell him and he too smiles.

I said goodbye to both of them and climbed the bus. Driver uncle was very angry because I made all of them wait. I offered him a chocolate as a sorry but he started laughing looking at my face. And then asked me to sit at my place.

As the bus started, I waived goodbye to Rohan and Nishchay.