Creative creation

Kuhu's POV

So I had to make something very simple yet something elegant for him. Something classy yet without any fuss. Something mushy but not too cheesy. But what?

I went to a gift shop that was owned by my friend Rohan who was one of my classmates. He recognised me quickly as soon as he saw me. Actually people usually recognise me even if they don't know me. Being Manan's girlfriend ensures people always being curious about you.

"Hi Kuhu! What a pleasant surprise!" He gasped.

Me and Rohan were in touch since previous 2-3 years thanks to Facebook. We rarely talked yet had idea about each other's life. I knew he had this huge gift shop because he would always post the pictures of his shop on social networks.

"Hi" I smiled involuntary. Rohan had a kind of innocent aura and it always made you happy. Just like when we were kids.

"So what are you doing over here?! Met after a long time buddy!" He said and we hugged.

I told him about my plan to propose Manan. And he almost had a heart attack.

"I have been shipping you both since soooooo long!"  He gasped.

We both talked about gift ideas while he showed me the things around his shop.

"Why don't you show him your love in the front of the whole world!? That would be sooooooo romantic!" He suggested!

Though I am not a fan of showing off my love to the whole world or doing too much of public display of affection, I decided to do something different.

Suddenly an  idea came into my head. It was super risky but it was worth it!

I needed maximum people to help me and who can be trusted with my little secret.

I called Manan's parents, my internship colleagues, Nishchay , Kabir Priya and the Caption of Manan's team. Angad Dayal.

"Can you help  me with some glow sticks!" I asked Rohan.

"Tell me I will make everything available for you!"He said with his eyes burning with excitement. "Can't Wait to see you both married!"

I couldn't blame him. Many people on social media shipped us. So much that I had to delete my personal Facebook and Instagram account. (I admit that I had to create fake accounts to spy on what people said about us)

I would lie that I wasn't affected due to my new found popularity. Because it was attributable to my relationship with Manan. I didn't do anything to earn it.

But I learnt that I don't have to take everything seriously. The comments can be positive or negative. Irrespective to that, my life will go on.