Crush#4 Absentism

Kuhu's PoV

"He he he what did he do?" Asked my mother. She is my best friend. I was telling her everything about Aarav.

She found him cute. I showed her his picture too. Since that episode in his home, I didn't see him in the office for the next few days. I called him and texted him but received no reply from his side.

After six days, I saw him in our Boss's cabin as soon as I entered the office.

"He has opted for industrial training so he is going for it. Today is his last day" Said Neelay.

CA students can opt for industrial training during their internship period. It's optional ofcourse.

As soon as he came out of the cabin, we all sprang upon him.

"Did sir give you the permission?" Asked Kuldeep.

"Ofcourse" he smiled looked at me. There was some kind of sadness in his eyes.

"But why do you wanna leave such a great internship?" Asked Naimesh.

"Hey relax, it's just for temporary period that I am going to another city. I am planning to do the job once my studies are over. So getting training would help my CV (Resume). Once my training is over, I shall be back. Then we all can meet daily and hang out together" he assured them.

The boy gang seemed to be now happy with the idea. His training was temporary. Though he was leaving his internship to invest rest of the time on training.

"So today is your last day?" I felt sad so couldn't help but ask.

"Ya. It's better that I stay here for fewer days you know" he gulped. And then looked at others to provide further explanation "because leaving early would help me to enrol into the training faster. And that would he even more better".

Everyone brought his explanation. Except me.

"He is a nice guy. Gave you a red flag in advance so that you won't fall for him" my mother took his side.

But it was a bit depressing to let him go. I mean, apart from my crush, he was my mentor too. He taught me so many things in the office. And most importantly, he taught me how to deal with difficult clients.

"Maybe he wanted to get away from you so that he could clear his mind and focus on his career" offered mum.

Maybe. Maybe that would help me to clear my mind too. I was a little attached to him too.

Suddenly I got a call from Manan
"I am in your city. See you in our old school in 15 minutes!!! Bench number 5. Middle row"

Before I could ask him, he cut the call.