Bonus ch 1 (part 2) Wedding Frenzy

Kuhu's POV

"Ahem ahem" I look up in front of the mirror to find a beautiful women staring back at me. She was wearing a red bridal lehanga with red blouse. Her simple yet elegant jewellary was enough to complete her looks yet... yet something was incomplete. She felt.

She gazed up to find the door of the room slightly open with Manan looking at her, giving her a heart warming smile. Thankfully Priya (who had got her ready) was out of the room for some work.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, trying to remind him about the pact between us. We were not supposed to see each other till the commencement of the wedding.

"Well this is my room so... I have full right to be here." He just shrugged.

He was right. I was allotted his room to get ready in his house. While everyone arrived already, ready in their traditional attire, it was decided that it would be better if I get ready at his place just before the wedding would commence.

"Manan!"  I heard Nishchay calling for Manan. Manan slipped inside the room and closed the door from within.

"What are you doing here? Nishchay is  searching for you and Priya might come here in any moment." I tried to warn him.

"This is my room, my home and you are mine. Let them come." He said slowly coming towards me.

"What will our parents think?" I asked him wondering about everyone gathered outside.

"Let them. Have I ever cared about what people think about me?"  He just have his signature blank expression.

"And what would they think about me?" I asked, my chest heaving with anticipation with him coming closer to me every second. He was so close to me that I could literally feel his breath.

"I am yours. So you have full right to have me at your disposal. Even they know that." He whispered.

"You look so beautiful today!" He said touching my left ear's earrings.

"Thanks" I blushed. For some reason he still had that effect on me. He would speak less yet would hypnotise me with his presence.

"You have no idea how much I have waited for this moment. To see you becoming mine finally." He said with genuine happiness.

His hands travelled to my choker necklace. It was made of gold and ruby which almost covered my whole upper neck.

"Tonight, after the wedding you are gonna be mine. Forever."  He whispered while I stood frozen with his hands now caressing my lips.

"Wanna know how I am gonna take your breath away tonight?" He asked with his lips very few centimetres close to mine.

He closed his eyes and I was about to close mine, ready for a kiss suddenly we both heard Nishchay's voice again. I jerked and pushed him away and he looked at me with amusement.

"You are such a coward!" He teased

"I don't want him to see us kissing." I poured.

"Let him see. That would help him to Romance his fiancé." He gave his trademark wink.

"I beg you to please go out!" I urged him. He went towards the door while I got busy looking at myself in mirror, waiting for him to go and  Priya to come.

"Kuhu" He said with his sugar melting voice.

"Hmmmm?"

"But I have always been yours. With or without marriage. Since the day you shared your crayons with me. " he smiled and made an eye contact with me via mirror.

I looked down and blushed.

"I forgot about this" he suddenly rushed towards me and made me wear a ruby ring. And then he kissed the back of my hand. And then exited the room.

Did I tell you about the room? Manan brought this 7 bedroom penthouse flat a month before he was planning to propose me. He even had asked me about my favourite wall colour and curtain colour and stuff but I didn't pay any attention to it thinking that the reason behind his curiosity must be negligible. But with Manan,  every spoken word held a relevance. Little did I know that he was planning to spend his life with me. 

I proposed him in the stadium, he took me to this flat on the very same day while this flat was still going through the process of interior designing.

"It's a mere flat. The day when you would enter inside  it, it then became my home"  he told me and made a detailed note about my likes and dislikes and how I would like my room to be decorated.

I took a look at the room. Though I had seen it a few times, this was the first time I took a close look at it. It was exactly what I wanted. Pure white marble floors, light pink coloured curtains and everything in the colour combination of pink and white.

There was a huge photo of mine and him, laughing whilst he is slipping the ring into my finger in the giant stadium. He found that picture in a newspaper clipping and called the newspaper publishers to give him the softcopy of that picture in high quality and got it framed. Thanks

I looked towards the small shelf that contained books. Though he isn't a big fan of reading, he ensured that all the books contained the works of my favourite genres and authors. It was one random midnight when he called me up and woke me from my slumber. He had asked me what kind of books I loved. I thought that maybe he is unable to sleep and wanted to pass his time. Didn't know that he planned to order my favourite books and he stood awake the whole night to make a list of books and order them online (I got to know about this via his mother)

Then my sight went towards the bed. That king sized bed. And I blushed. Gosh what did he mean by taking my breath way at night? Did he mean lovemaking?

"Yes I am gonna so that" said Manan peeking inside the bedroom.

"You still haven't left?" I was beyond shocked.

"I was about to but then I saw you noticing the room so carefully for the first time. So wanted to see what's your opinion about our bed" he winked wickedly.

"I won't tell you" I was flushed.

"You don't need to. I already saw it on your face. Whatever you are thinking, it's true."  He laughed and went away.

I looked at the mirror. The ring he gifted me now completed my look. Nothing seemed incomplete  now because things were perfect. Even when it came to my life.

Heya friends! Stay tuned for the next part of this bonus chapter! It's not over yet 😉