Unleashing the passion

Heya Guys!!! I am really sorry for the delay in the chapters!!! You see I am full time homemaker cum student so things are not that easy to juggle!! And I am still trying to figure  out  the story ahead:) you know I write the chapters as per my gut feeling  and sometimes later I am stuck as to how to put the story back on the track!
Hope you enjoy this one :)

Kuhu's POV

"Ahhhhhh" I moaned as his simple kiss on my throat drove me insane.

We talked the previous  night. A lot. Agreed. I slept in his arms. Agreed. He was shirtless. Agreed. And yet... and yet he wasn't satisfied with our closeness. And I was hesitant to cross the borders. Earlier I was scared of getting my heart broken. And now I am scared of losing my control.

"Don't be scared darling. It's my way of showing you what I feel about you" he whispered in my ear as he bit it. It was the first time as Manan called me darling.

He woke me up with smile which turned from sweet to naughty while I was processing what happened the previous night and why I was with him on the bed. Manan is usually sweet and confident guy. And now he was naughty, dangerous and yet a confident guy. He seemed to change his colours a lot. While the whole world thinks that he is a reserved and confident personality, I know how shy he could become. Or how well he can actually express himself (based on my last night's experience) or how much he can care without speaking a word.

And now I was seeing a different fearless side of his. As if he had shed his inhibitions. He has always been careful about not scaring me off with his passionate side. But now he was ready to unleash it.

His single hand was enough to pin both of my arms above my head. His other hand held my waist while he got on the top of me.

And his lips attacked my neck. Kissing it urgently. My chest touched his.

"You are mine darling. Say it" he said it in low voice.

"I am yours!" I gasped as he sucked the nape of my neck.

"Tell me why did you come to the match tonight?" He again in low voice.

"I I... I came to meet you. Annnnd aannddd surprise... Valentine's Day" it was getting difficult to even whisper.

He continued kissing my neck for sometime while I was in pure bliss. 

"Ummmm Manan" I managed to whisper in between the strange jolts of pleasure.

" mmmmm?"

"You... you can't kiss me  like this!" I blabbered.

He looked into my eyes, his smile turning into smirk. "Sorry I forgot the main part"

His lips touched mine. His both the lips slowly sucking my lower lip, biting it gently. It was awkward at first but I started enjoying it. Without realising that I let out an involuntary moan.

With my hands still pinned above my head, my neck was attacked again. I could hear his panting. And feel his hair on my throat.

My insides were melting and my body was busy battling with my mind. My hands snaked on his shoulders and pulled him towards me. His lips joined mine and I left like I was  over the moon.

"I love you" I ended up saying those three words that I was preventing myself to express in front of Manan.

Our kiss ended as soon as those words left my mouth. He looked into my eyes. His eyes twinkling.

"I know you have been running away from me since the day we started dating. But I decided to be patient and wait for you. Wait that you would accept me. And accept my love for you.
And I am glad that you didn't let me down. I was ecstatic when I saw you last night, outside the dressing room, searching for me as if I was the only person who mattered to you. As if you loved me! And belonged to me!

I wanted to hug you and tell you that yes! I love you too ! Last night with you was awesome. I hope you would open up to me and won't get distant again in future. Trust me dear. I have planned a beautiful future for both of us!"

Again...again I didn't let myself suppress my emotions. I sat up and hugged him. And put my head on his shoulders while he kept his head on mine. We stayed like that for sometime.
************************************
"So are we ready to go?" I asked him as I met him at the hotel's corridor. I had a flight after 3 hours. And Manan decided that he wanted to drop me to the airport.

"Don't worry you don't have to drop me! Priya is with me remember!?" I reminded him. I didn't want to waste his time.

"Let me do that please. In that way, atleast I would get to spend next 30 minutes with you!" He muttered while picking up my bag and my heart swelled with emotions! He didn't know how his simple (but rare) words had power to turn me into jelly.

"Kuhu?" He muttered me when we reached to the airport.

"Mmmm?" I asked absentmindedly as I loaded my luggage into the trolley while Priya helped me.

He bent and whispered into my ears when  Priya wasn't looking into our direction.

"What if  you stay with me for 24/7?" He asked me while I looked at him curiously.

And I instantly knew he was upto something. Only time would tell.