Bonus Ch 1(6) Wedding Frenzy

Kuhu's POV

I was super scared. What if it pained during the sex for the first time? What if my shouts would be heard by everyone sleeping in the nearby rooms.

And I also felt bad for Manan. The poor thing waited for it and yet... yet I couldn't fulfil his desires. As soon as I got inside the comforter, he scooped me into his arms so that my head on in the crook of his neck while his hands enveloped me securely.

"Kuhu, sleep dear." Said Manan as I blinked my eyes. I was sleeping in his arms inside the comforter while his eyes were closed.

"How did you know that I wasn't sleeping? And why are you not sleeping?" I asked.

"Because I am enjoying the bliss of having you in my arms." He opened his eyes and kissed my forehead.

"I thought that you must be angry with me" I confessed.

"And why would I be angry with my Princess? You know I have promised your father that I would keep you happy forever. And if you get worried about such trival matters then my promise would go into waste" he said.

"It's not a trival matter. I know you have waited since a long time to get physical" I confessed with tears in my eyes.

"I have waited for the long time but not only for physical intimacy though I wanted it but it's not the reason I have married you .Its gonna be painful for the first time but I want to you to be willing when we do it for the first time." He said and I was shocked as how he came to know about my fear.

"Relax. It's our first night together. It's the best time to know you. Come." He said and pulled me out of the bed.

He was taking me towards the terrace. I was worried if anyone would spot us like that and think about what we both were doing outside the bedroom on our first night.

But thankfully everyone was asleep. Except for Kabir. He was sitting in the main room, playing it with a bracelet. It looked very familiar. Wait was it?

"Hey what are you both doing in the living room right now?" Asked Kabir as soon as he spotted us.

"Just going up for the fresh air. And you?" Asked Manan.

"Well actually I was.." Said Kabir, quickly hiding the bracelet inside the pillow case.

"Priya is sleeping with our mothers in the third room. You can knock the door and wake her up if she is okay with it." Said Manan. He too recognised that the bracelet belonged to Priya.

Kabir looked towards me as if asking for my permission. I just smiled and nodded. Ofcourse I had already forgiven him and he will always remain a great friend of mine.

"Kuhu might have forgiven you, but if you ever get hitched to Priya and later break her heart, you know what I am capable of." Warned Manan. I guess his brotherly instinct towards Priya got activated.

"Don't worry. I promise I would not repeat the mistake I have made in my past. Though I wonder if she is ever gonna accept me. Anyways I will text her to see if she is awake. You both enjoy." He said and went back to typing something on his cell.

Manan took me on the terrace. He went towards the terrace and lit up a structure that was made out of cloth.

And I gasped into surprise when I saw it. Though I had seen it during our wedding rituals on the terrace, it wasn't lit up. During the wedding rituals, it wasn't lit up so it looked very ordinary. But now that it was lit up, it looked beautiful. Besides there was no one on the terrace apart from us. The air was soothing and sky was filled up with countless number of stars.

 The air was soothing and sky was filled up with countless number of stars

"Priya and Kabir made it. Lets sit" He said. He sat on the mattress and made me sit on his lap.

"What if anyone sees us in the state like this?" I was cautious.

"Then he/she would think that the groom loves his bride." Manan smiled.

I relaxed a little and he put his arms around me.

"You know you don't need to be scared. I can wait till you are mentally ready. As of now, I would rather want you to enjoy the beautiful days that are coming ahead." He said.

I relaxed a little more and laid on the mattress. He laid beside me. We both witnessed the beautiful starlit sky, hand in hand.

"Feeling tired?" He asked.

"Physically no. Mentally yes!"

Me and Priya had been planning this wedding since so long. It took me around a month to shop for my clothes. I was also active with my office and decoration of this house.

"Let me make you sleep. You are like my daughter now. My little baby." He chuckled and sang a lullaby in my ears while I felt safe and secured in his strong arms.

Life is too long.  Life is too uncertain. But I am sure that with him, every moment of joy, bliss or sadness would be worth it!