Being Bold

Kuhu's POV

Since the match was over, Manan was surrounded by the photographers and journalists. Moreover I came to know that everyone was planning a late night party to celebrate the team's success.

Now I hated late night parties and discotheques or the idea getting wasted. Moreover I hated being into limelight. So all I wanted to do was to sit with Manan in private and talk to him without any paparazzi or camera.

However I also knew that it was Manan's day. I didn't want to come in between his celebrations or his moment of glory. So I messaged him a goodbye when he was surrounded by the journalist.

"Wait. My bodyguards and chauffeur would drop you to the hotel. I have booked yours and Priya's room close to mine. That way you both would be safe from stalkers or media" he messaged.

Now I knew his bodyguard and chauffeur so after sometime, me and Priya were carefully escorted towards the car while we both tackled the media. It wasn't smooth but I couldn't imagine how bad it would have been if I was without any support.

I was sharing my suit room with Priya. We both wore our night suit and went to sleep. It must have been midnight when I received a call from Manan.

"I am free now. Let's meet"

I decided not to wake up Priya and meet him in the hotel corridor since our rooms were adjacent.

"Why did you come for me? You should have joined the celebrations!" I told him in order to clarify that he need not to feel guilty for leaving me alone. He may return to the party if he wants I wouldn't feel bad at all.

"Celebrations are meant to be with family. And my family is YOU" He said simply while putting his hands inside his pocket. Maybe he too was feeling nervous.

I blushed and just nodded

"So?" He teased me again. Asking why I came to see him today.

"So what?" I replied back, pretending to be unable to understand the meaning.

"I guess I need to make things more clear for you" He chuckled.

As we both were the only people on the corridor, he took me by surprise when he lifted me up and marched towards his room.

" You look gorgeous today" he whispered as he shut the door close and put me down on the bed gently.

"Wh wh What do you propose we should do?" I gulped as I realised that I was in his bed at the middle of the night and we both were alone. It was for the first time that we both were alone in a room and we both were far from our parents and our own familiar homes.

"I admit that it's difficult for me to control myself to not to kiss your luscious lips. However I propose that we should spend whole night talking to each other. We both need to come more closer so let's get started. We would ask questions to each other one by one". He said.

Before I could speak anything, he got inside the comforter of the bed and removed his shirt. I felt a bit uncomfortable but he was fully covered by bedsheet so it was okay.

"Let me start first. Why did you come to meet me?" He grinned again.

"I... I" I lied while I blushed "I wanted to see the match with Priya"

"Lair. You hate cricket. You came to see me." He chuckled.

I looked away here and there, embarrassed enough to meet his gaze.

"Come here" he pulled me inside his comforter. It was winter night and sleeping inside comforter in his arms felt so comfortable even though he was shirtless.

"What if I don't wanna play this game ahead?" I was still feeling embarrassed.

"If you quit this game, I would kiss your cheeks and lips for the whole night. So it's better we get started. "
Threatened me.

So we went ahead with the game. We talked for the whole night. And I felt that the wall between us was gradually subsiding.

I remembered sleeping inside his arms and him kissing my head slowly