Blood. Lots of blood Chapter 44

I scream bloody murder as cold, bony hands grab my arms. A loud groan fills my ears. I shake in fear and try to pull away from the walker. It's a big walker. I kick and scream and the adults start yelling and pointing their guns at me and the walker. I cry and shake my head, trying to get away from the dead man. He opens his mouth and looks at me as if I were a juicy chicken leg and he was a starving man. 

Two loud shots ring through the air as I feel the walkers mouth near my neck. The walker releases it's holding on me and drops the ground. I shake in fear and mumble things even I don't understand. Two arms grab me and I scream again. " Hey! It's just me. Get away from the door. " Daryl's sharp voice says as he pulls me away from the barn. He drops me to my feet and looks me in the eye. " What were ya thinkin'? We just killed some walkers. Don't go near that barn!! You coulda been killed! " He says shaking me a bit. 

I whimper and look down at my feet. " So-sorry. I thought they were dead. " I mutter. " I, I didn't know. " 

Daryl sighs and stands up. He shrugs and walks away, looking back at the door. One last groan fills the air. I look and stare at the walker in shock. All guns point downward as someone we least expected walks out of the barn. As a walker. 

" Sophia! Sophia! Sophia! " Carol sobs as her dead daughter walks out of the barn, over walker limbs, and past the doors. Daryl stops Carol from running towards her daughter. 

Sophia snarls and hisses. Her eyes stare at Rick as she walks forward. He points his gun at her and everyone stares at the girl in shock. Carl and Lori cry while holding each other. 

Rick shoots Sophia straight in the forehead. 

We found her.