Found Chapter 58

" You Randy, Governor called. You're off the hook. " I know that voice!! It's T-Dog. Right now, I don't even care that my pants are wet. I couldn't hold it in. The way I'm sitting, I'm crushing my blatter and it really hurt to try to hold in the pee. 

I try to call to T-Dog as I hear the door open, but the tape on my mouth prevents me from speaking. My throat is really dry and my stomach hurts. But that's not my main problem here! I wiggle around and try to let T know I'm up here. Nothing works. 

I hear T-Dog's heavy footsteps come to a stop and he swears. " Oh no. " He hurries out of the shed and I muffle a yell. 

I cry a bit and lean back. He may have been my last chance. I don't know what Shane will do with me when he comes back. He could say I was trying to set Randall free or something. 

" He was right there! " I hear T-Dog's panicked voice say to someone. I move around again. 

" What the..." I hear Daryl's voice from down below me. " There's somethin' up there. " 

I nod and wiggle around, trying to break free. " Jesse? Oh my gosh, what happened ta ya? " Two hands grab me and I cry tears of joy. 

" What is it Daryl? " Rick asks from somewhere around the shed. 

" Jesse! " Daryl takes off the blind fold. Never in my life have I ever been so happy to see him. Gosh, I could hug him to death right now. 

" Oh my gosh. What happened to her? " Rick asks. 

Daryl hands me to someone and I shake my head. I squirm around and cry a bit. " Relax Jesse. It's just T-Dog. He's gonna take you to the house. " 

I shake a bit and cry as T-Dog takes me to the house. " What happened?! " Carol asks as she sees us. Alarm is written all over her face. 

" Take the kid and get her inside. Get her to Hershel. " T-Dog hands me over to everyone and they all start talking. Everything happens quickly. I'm carried inside and given to Hershel. 

" How is she? " Maggie asks coming into the room with a glass of water. I'm on her bed. I'm so tired. Everything hurts. 

" Rope burns on both of her wrists and ankles. She has a small rash on her legs and a bruise on her arm. " Hershel says softly as he looks at me. 

I sigh and lean back into the bed. 

" What happened? " Maggie asks me while coming to sit on the bed. 

I'm hit with the memory of what Shane said. '  Don't say a word. Or I swear, I'll make you wish you were never found. ' A shiver runs up my spine. I shake my head and look away from the two Greene's. 

" Let's leave her be Maggie. Jesse's gone through a lot. Get some Rest. " Hershel pats my leg and leaves the room with his daughter. 

What are we gonna do? I can't tell anyone although I really want to. I hope they find Randall and he's okay. Shane forced him to leave. Shane's a bad bad man. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wake up from my nap as someone opens the door. " Here she is. " I hear Hershel whisper. I'm too tired to open my eyes. Today has been exhausting. 

" Is she okay? " I know that voice. Daryl. 

" She's got some rope burns on her wrists and ankles. A rash from her accident, and a bad bruise on her shoulder. " 

I hear Daryl curse. " Did she talk? Do you know who tied her up? " 

I hear Hershel sigh. " No. She wouldn't talk. Whoever hurt her had to have threatened her or hurt her in more ways than we know. She hasn't spoken a word this whole time and only just barely fell asleep. " 

" Daryl. " T-Dog says from the hall. 

" I gotta go. Keep an eye on her for me. " Daryl says to Hershel. 

" Of course. " 

I fade off into sleep and dream about life before.