Something bad Chapter 56

After I finish up the chores everyone gave me, mostly Lori, I wash my hands at the sink. I heat up the water and warm my chilly hands under the water. I take my time to wash my hands before I dry them on my clothes. I snag a granola bar from the table and walk outside. People are still buzzing around, getting ready for Rick and Daryl to take Randall out to the woods.

 They're gonna release him. It's better than killing the poor boy. I feel bad for Randall. He's been through a lot here. He's gonna need one heck of a vacation after this. Maybe sometime at a spa. 

He isn't looking too good. At least, that's what I could tell while I saw him in the dark barn when they were about to kill him. 

I look around to see if any adults are around. No one. I quietly walk past the shed, hoping to find Carl. He's probably out here somewhere. I know he's still interested in the prisoner. I hear a sound that's muffled by the pieces of wood Daryl applied to the shed this morning. That's why he needed the tools. 

The door gets thrown open and Shane looks at me with Randall in his grasp. Randall has tape and a blind fold on still. " Hello Jesse. " A shiver goes through my spine at the sound of Shane's voice. He's about to do something. And it ain't good.