Card Chapter 70

I should make a card for Daryl. Maybe then he won't be so mad at me. He'll forgive me. 

I grab a blank sheet of paper and a colored pencil. I can't spell well so this will probably look ugly but, I'm gonna try my best. 

I write a short apology and draw a picture of everyone. Even Lori and Shane. 

I try to write my name under the message I wrote, but it turns out looking like a blob. Oh well. I tried. 

I smile at my card and fold it as straight as I can. I'll give this to him when he comes back later. I climb over to Daryl's bed and sit on top of it. He brought a lot of stuff in his bag when he left so most of his things are gone. 

I lay on the bed and look up at the ceiling. Now I just have to figure out how to make my friendship with Carl better. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A small scream brings me out of my thoughts. I jump up and look around in fear. 

I hurry down the steps and towards the cell block door. I see a glimpse of Carl as he runs into the tunnels. What was that? 

I go to ask Beth and Hershel but they're talking. I shouldn't bother them. 

I turn around and walk back up to Daryl's bed. When is he gonna be back? 

I'm worried. Those people that took Glenn and Maggie could be dangerous. They are dangerous. I know if they weren't, Glenn and Maggie would've probably made it out of there easily. 

I hope Daryl doesn't get hurt. He may be mad at me and mean, but, I still worry about him. 

I hope he makes it back alive.