Walker party Chapter 67

I sigh and watch as Beth, Lori, Carl, and Hershel all leave the cell block to the outside world. I'm still stuck in here. The door closes behind them and I kick the wall. I'm bored. All alone. And hungry. 

Ugh! Life sucks. I can't cook without help yet, and most of the stuff we have has to be cooked. 

Something small and shiny catches me eye. Beth's bracelet! Oh no. She dropped it. She loves this thing. I better get it back to her. I'll have to be careful that Daryl doesn't see me though. This'll be like one of those super spy mission's I've seen on TV! Yeah. 

I pick up Beth's bracelet and hurry towards the door. I open it up and call to Beth. " Beth! " 

Beth turns around and smiles at me. I run down the steps and hurry to her. I feel a hand on my shoulder and my smile turns into a frown. " What the? " 

I hear a groan and I scream. " Walker!! " Carl shoots the walker behind me and Beth grabs my arm. She leads me and Hershel to a little gates area. 

She puts me behind her as she turns around. " Daddy! Behind you! " Hershel pushes a walker down with his crutch. The walker tumbles down and falls to the ground. " Come on! " 

I hold myself as walkers roam around the area in front of us. Oh shoot. Oh shoot. I shoulda just stayed inside. 

" Jesse?! " Daryl yells at me as Rick opens the gate. " What'd I tell ya? " He shoots a walker. " Gosh darn it girl. Ya gonna end up dead!! " 

" Now's really not the time Daryl. " Glenn kills a walker and I slink down. 

" What the heck happened?! " Rick asks as he takes down some walkers. 

" The gate was open! " Beth yells back. 

" Where's everyone? " Rick looks up at us. 

" Maggie led Lori and Carl into C block. " Hershel's crutch is holding the gate together. Hershel points at the cell block. 

" T-Dog was bit. " What? Beth's words ring through my head. T-Dog was bit. T-Dog was bit. T-Dog was bit!! No no no no. Not T-Dog. He's a good man. The best man I know! He's kind and nice and caring. What the heck? No he can't be bit. Please be a dream. Please be a dream. I don't want him to die! Why? 

Daryl glances at me and mutters something. I frankly don't care right now. We're gonna lose another person. This sucks. 

Everyone's dying on me.