5

Jungkook watched in shock as his husband bobbed his head up and down between a stranger's thighs and sucked on the man's cock while another man rutted away against Jimin's naked ass. He came to his senses within a couple of minutes and immediately held his phone up and began recording the threesome quietly.

To an outsider, the action taking place on the bed in the honeymoon suite might seem sexy and hot, but to Jungkook, it meant he now had leverage against his husband to be used later. He watched dispassionately as Jimin moaned from the rough ass-fucking he was getting from the man behind him. The moan sent vibrations to the man whose cock was buried between his husband's lips, causing the man to cum without warning.

Jungkook continued recording on his phone as Jimin swallowed the spunk filling his mouth. His husband then reached blindly behind him for the second man's hand and led it to his neglected cock that jutted red and angry against his belly. He urged the man to pump his cock in rhythm with his thrusts.

Not long after, the second man groaned and his thrusts stuttered. He began jerking violently against Jimin's ass, causing Jimin to cum all over the sheets with a high-pitched whine. The jerking eventually stopped and the man pushed himself away from Jimin. Jungkook's face scrunched up with disgust as he saw the man's seed ooze out of Jimin's hole.

He could have at least used a condom, Jungkook thought as he zoomed in on the fluid dripping from his husband's ass onto the sheets. Who knows what diseases he just contracted. There is no way I want inside there now, even if I entertained thoughts of consummating this marriage. No way in hell do I want to touch this slut ever.

The three men collapsed on the bed in a tangle of limbs and loud groans as Jungkook stealthily backed out of the room and pulled the door closed silently. He turned the phone to himself and said, "I just caught my husband Park Jimin cheating on me on our honeymoon. We've been married for only four days."

He then stopped the recording and went to the closet to grab his jacket. Shrugging the damp outerwear back on, he let himself out of the suite and went downstairs to the front desk to see if he could get another room.