52

Jimin gave himself a final once-over in the restroom mirror and beamed. He looked hot and he knew it. There was no way Jungkook would be able to resist him.

It has been almost two months since Jimin saw his husband. Jungkook had fled their marital home a month after Jimin's affairs with the K-pop idol and cabinet minister were exposed.

It had taken some digging, and he had had to curry favour with several of his past lovers (some of whom were his father's friends), but he had discovered where his husband was living. Unfortunately, by the time he went to see him, Jungkook had already left South Korea.

But before he left, he had sent Jimin a gift in the shape of a thick file filled with explicit details of every one of Jimin's illicit relationships from the time of their engagement to the latest with the idol. There was even a list of all the abortions that Jimin had (four in total, two of which Jimin confessed to), and a spreadsheet of hush payments that Jimin had made to all past lovers to keep his indiscretions secret.

None of it worried Jimin anymore though. He was confident that after two months apart, Jungkook has come to his senses and realised that he missed Jimin and wants to get back together. He was convinced that Jungkook would finally make him his husband in the full sense of the word.

Jimin presented himself to Yoongi's assistant and informed her that he had an appointment. She gave him a polite smile before leading him to Yoongi's office door and knocking. She waited until she heard Yoongi say "come in" before opening the door and bidding Jimin to go in. He ignored her and sashayed into the room.

Jimin's eyes lit up when he saw Jungkook already seated in one of the guest chairs opposite Yoongi. His husband looked like a full course meal in his grey shirt and black suit. He wore no tie and his collar button was undone.

Jimin could feel a pool of saliva forming in his mouth at the delectable sight, and his dick was twitching in his trousers as his nipples hardened under his shirt. He brushed past his husband as he took the seat next to him, making sure his firm round ass made contact with Jungkook's arm. He waited for his husband to notice him.

But Jungkook doesn't even look up. Instead he reached for the document and pen on Yoongi's desk, and pushed it to Jimin's side of the table.

"I'm here. Now sign it."

"Aren't you going to say hello to your husband first, Jungkook?" Jimin purred. "It's been two months. Haven't you missed me? I've certainly missed you."

He leaned over to place a hand on his husband's sleeve but Jungkook sat back in his chair, out of his reach. Jimin blinked, surprised by Jungkook's chilly reception, but he quickly schooled himself to remain calm and seductive.

"Our bed's been really cold and empty since you left. It's time you come home."

"Are you high, Park Jimin? Stop the bullshit, and sign the fucking papers. You've dragged your feet long enough over this divorce and my patience grow thin," Jungkook's voice was distant and flat.

He finally looked up, and Jimin was shocked by the lack of warmth in his husband's eyes. Was Jungkook so unconcerned that he couldn't even summon an ounce of emotion for him? Anger began to bubble and boil in Jimin's gut.

"And then what, Jungkook? Are you going to join a monastery?"

"We are divorcing, Jimin. What I do after that is no concern of yours." A tiny flicker flashed briefly in Jungkook's eyes before it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

Jimin gave a bark of disbelief when he realised his husband was going to look for his ex-boyfriend - Kim bloody Seokjin. Even after three years, his dumbass husband still wanted the vapid bitch? Well, fuck that!