20

Jin was late, and it made him irritable. The mother of the child whom Minjoon had a playdate with today had delayed him. The woman was always trying to get Jin to stay and spend time with her when he came to pick up his son.

Jin usually made Taehyung pick up their son when Minjoon had a playdate with this friend but Taehyung was busy setting up the tent in their back garden for their anniversary party today. Jin had offered to complete the set-up but Taehyung had said no because Jin was pregnant and he didn't want Jin doing any heavy lifting and jeopardising their baby.

That was another thing that contributed to Jin's irritation. The woman knew Jin was happily married to Taehyung, and was not bisexual, but she was either extremely stupid or deliberately obtuse because she still continued to flirt with Jin.

Jin entered his home and reminded his son to put his shoes away in the getabako. He then followed the little boy as his chubby legs ran towards the back where they could hear the party going in full swing.

Jin looked around the garden for his son and husband. He paused to admire the tent set-up by the wooden fence.

Tae did an excellent job, he thought proudly.

"Appa!"

Jin heard his son call out to his father and immediately followed the direction of the sweet little voice. He saw his husband standing next to a dark-haired man of equal height, and laughing at something the man had said. The man's back was to Jin.

This must be the best friend Tae went to meet the other night. The one that fell out with Tae three years ago, Jin thought. Well I'm glad they made up and he's here to support Tae.

Smiling, Jin began wading through the crowd towards his husband. He was stopped frequently as the guests congratulated him on his anniversary.

By the time, he got to his husband, the dark-haired man was crouched down at knee-level so he could talk to Minjoon who was excitedly showing him the cartoon characters on his shirt.

"You're here!" Taehyung said as he pulled Jin in for a kiss. He then turned to his friend. "Jungkook, I'd like you to meet my husband Yoojin."