43

Taehyung sat in the waiting room of the waterpark's infirmary. Jin was in one of the examination room being looked over by the medical team. Their son Minjoon had gone with him so the staff could make sure he suffered no injuries as well.

The teenager that had caused the chaos had been arrested and removed from the waterpark, along with his friends. The staff discovered the teenagers had brought and consumed alcohol on the grounds, and became intoxicated.

The troublemaker had then accepted a dare to do a cannonball in the pool where most families with little children were. Jin had seen him running headlong to where Jungkook and Minjoon were, and immediately reacted.

"Jungkook, for fuck's sake, sit down! You're making me dizzy!"

Jungkook stopped his pacing and turned to stare at his best friend. Did he know?

"Tae, how did you meet Jin?"

"What?"

"How did you meet Jin?"

"I told you already. I met him the night of your rehearsal dinner."

"That's not HOW you met him. That's WHEN you met him. I want to know HOW you met him."

Meanwhile, in the examination room, Jin's head was spinning. There was a rush of sounds and images running through his mind. It was like watching a movie on fast forward and he couldn't stop on a single image to see what it was.

The accompanying sounds were just as bad. Sometimes it was close but the words were garbled, while other times it echoed as if someone was walking down a tunnel while speaking. It was quite confusing.

There was also the baffling conversation that he heard and saw in his head before Taehyung had pulled him from the water.

A man's voice was teasing him and saying, "If you want me to bring you breakfast in bed, you'll have to feed me first."

"So I have to bring you breakfast first?"

The second voice was his but he doesn't remember ever having this conversation with Taehyung.

"You've already brought me breakfast."

"Where? I don't see it."

"Right here."

"When?"

He could hear how puzzled he was by the other man's statement.

"It's been here all along."

And then he had felt the most pleasurable jolt to his dick.

"Dada okay?"

Jin shook the strange voices away, and looked down at his son who was looking at him. The little boy had refused to be parted from his father after the incident in the pool.

Taehyung had tried to take Minjoon when the infirmary nurse was leading Jin into the examination room, but the boy had cried long and loud for his father so the nurse had allowed him to come along and be examined too.

"Yes, baby. Dada is okay."

Dada is okay physically, but Dada is not sure about his mental health.