38

The next morning, Jin opened his eyes and reached for his husband but Taehyung's side of the bed was empty and the mattress was cold. Jin sat up and frowned. Where could he be?

He turned to look at the alarm clock on his bedside table. He gasped. It was 9:15 AM. He has never slept in before.

Jin quickly scrambled out of bed and donned his boxers that were lying on the floor, and the shirt Taehyung had worn to bed last night before they made love. Jin smiled as he inhaled his husband's cinnamon woodsy scent on the shirt.

He made his way down the hall towards the kitchen where he could hear voices. As he entered the open area, his heart swelled with love. His husband was placing a bowl of cereal in front of their son, while their little one was chattering away to his ojisan.

Yes, in the one week that Jungkook lived with them while Taehyung was away, Minjoon and Jungkook had formed a close bond, resulting in the little boy calling the latter ojisan. Judging from the look on Jungkook's face when he first heard the term, he had been touched and honoured.

Speaking of Jungkook, he was standing at the counter doing something. Jin decided to investigate.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Jin asked, surprised to see an onion in Jungkook's hand.

"About to peel an onion," Jungkook frowned, puzzled. "I'm helping Tae to make breakfast.

"You know you can't peel an onion," Jin said as he reached for the bulb in Jungkook's hand. "It makes you cry."

Jungkook froze and stared at Jin, bewildered. How does he know?

"Peeling onions make you cry, Jungkook? I didn't know that. People don't cry from peeling onions. They cry from cutting it." Taehyung looked from his best friend to his husband. "But how did you know that, love?"

Jin didn't hear his husband's question because his attention was now on Jungkook's palms. He had seen the half-moon cuts after he took the onion from Jungkook.

"Yah! What happened to your hands?" Jin took Jungkook's hands in his to examine them closely.

Jungkook stopped breathing as he looked at the top of Jin's bowed head. There was a tingling sensation shooting from his palms to every nerve ending in his body. While he liked the feeling, he was nervous about the one making its way to his crotch. He could feel his jeans tightening as Jin's fingers lightly traced over his cuts.

Taehyung scowled as he watched his husband's hands hold onto Jungkook's palms. When did they get so close that Jin is comfortable doing that?

Jin pulled Jungkook to the sink and turned on the tap to run cold water over the cuts. Jungkook hissed as some of the dried blood washed away.

"Oh hush, Kookie. You were always such a big baby when it comes to cuts," Jin said as he turned away to grab a clean kitchen towel from the cabinet.

Jungkook's jaw dropped when he heard the pet name. Only one person has ever called him that. Only one. His Jinnie.

Once Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें