50

"Jungkook!" A deep voice shouted from the door.

Both Jin and Jungkook turned to look at the new arrival. It was Taehyung. He looked pissed off and out of breath. Jungkook cursed to himself. He had been so close.

"Tae, is something wrong?"

Jin hurried to Taehyung and grabbed his hand. He looked worriedly into his eyes for any signs of trouble. He was surprised to see his husband because Taehyung was supposed to be at the airport, catching a flight to Goa for a photo shoot.

"No, baby, everything is fine. They cancelled the shoot."

Taehyung's heart was pounding. He had raced here from the airport after speaking to Hoseok on the phone. He had called Jin because he was missing his husband and wanted to hear his voice.

When Hoseok had answered Jin's phone, Taehyung was shocked to learn that Jungkook was there. He had immediately left the airport and paid a lot of money to the taxi driver to break the speed limit so he could get to Jin's restaurant quickly.

Taehyung knew there would be hell to pay with the agency because he had abandoned his work commitment to get to his husband, but it was a price he was willing to pay. Nothing was too much for his Jin.

For Jin, Taehyung was willing to do anything. Even hurt his best friend if he had to. He turned to confront Jungkook but the ringing of Jungkook's phone interrupted him.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered after checking the caller ID. "What?! That's ridiculous!"

He walked away from Taehyung and Jin to the back door as he listened to the other person on the line. The look on his face worried Jin, and he wanted to go and comfort him but Taehyung held onto his hand.

"Fine. I'll be there." He hung up before turning to Jin, his face heavy with regret. "It seems we will have to continue our conversation another day. I am needed back in Seoul."

"But you just got back from there!" Jin was dismayed. "Minjoon will be upset that he didn't get to see you!"

"Babe, Minjoon will be fine," Taehyung interjected.

"No, he won't! And quite frankly I'm upset too!"

Jin doesn't know why he's feeling this way but the thought of not seeing Jungkook again bothered him. When Taehyung had told him last week that Jungkook had to go back to Seoul suddenly, he had been hurt. He had thought Jungkook didn't care that he had been injured at the waterpark.

Jin didn't even get a chance to talk to Jungkook after they left the infirmary because he had fallen asleep in the car, and when he woke up, Jungkook was gone. He had expected him to come and visit the next day but instead Taehyung had come home with news that he had said goodbye to Jungkook at the airport. Jin had felt completely abandoned.

He left me once before and now he's leaving me again, a small voice whispered in Jin's head. He frowned as he felt the beginnings of a headache.

"Baby, Jungkook has commitments and responsibilities that he has to take care of in Seoul," Taehyung tried to soothe Jin. "Don't make him feel bad about it."

"He's not making me feel bad," Jungkook glared at Taehyung. "On the contrary, Jin, it makes me feel good to know that you don't want me to go so I promise that I will be back soon."

"Pinkie promise?" Jin held out his little finger to Jungkook.

Jungkook wanted to cry. It was what his Jinnie always said and did whenever he went home to Seoul for semester breaks. Even the pout on the other's face was reminiscent of the Jinnie he knew when they were at university.

"Pinkie promise," said Jungkook as he linked his little finger with Jin's.